Work with offices based in Asia region and manage the E-commerce projects and departments to enhance the day to day system operation and support their activities and functionalities.
Be proactive and lead the implementation of the projects, be innovative and work on creating improvement to insure the best experience.
- Working for APAC region (Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.)
- Achieve sufessful career, good work-life balance
Our client is looking for an international candidate for the IT Helpdesk position. Very good opportunity for IT talent to look for an internal support position in a MNC.
- Global working atmosphere
- Work from home
Good opportunity for Web Engineers who's looking for the next step of career in a well-established company.
- Attractive fringe benefits
- English speaking OK!
Our client is known as one of the Top E-Commerce platforms in the world and they are currently seeking a talented Project Manager to add to their expanding team.
- Opportunity to work with one of the Top Digital E-commerce platforms
- Enjoy WFH benefits
You will be responsible for the entire HR function as a standalone HR Manager for Japan.
- Global reporting line
- Autonomy in HR
My client is looking for an ambitious enterprise sales executive to join their Japan sales team. Potential candidate must be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive compensation package including top level benefits and stock options.
- Top tier IT Vendor
- Office is at central Tokyo
As the Manager, you will implement the vendor management operating model including strategic sourcing, increase the focus on quality assurance and oversight of our vendors while identifying and implementing efficiency across end-to-end vendor management and procurement processes.
- Stable company with good employee benefits
- Career growth opportunities
You will provide level 2 technical support to assist customers, partners, resellers, and end users. You will also collaborate with sales engineer, product engineers, and product management teams to resolve customer issues.
- International Environment with Competitive Compensation
- Rapidly Growing Company
Become a part of 7 members in the Legal team, reporting to the Japan Head of Legal. You will be mainly in charge of legal advice and contract review (English and Japanese). Various other tasks which include but not limited to; M&A, litigation / dispute handling, commercial legal affairs, and compliance. You can take on challenges according to your experience and motivation.
- Work at a Global Top-tier IT Consulting Firm
- Good Work-Life Balance
As Business Analyst you will take part in enhancements, business projects and new system deployment. You will be responsible to bridge IT and Business side for Japan and Asia for the Luxury Fashion Holding.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Work from Home privileges
Responsibilities include developing proposals, processing orders to shipment and delivery of orders.
- Work for multinational company!
- Exciting career progression
As an IT support, you will lead support Infra migration projects and system administration
- Expanding Company in Japan
- Flexible environment
You would be supporting the company and the Talent Acquisition team in looking for potential candidates, and matching them with suitable positions. This would include looking for potential candidates on major job boards or social networking sites and screening their CVs.
- Great opportunity for junior candidates looking for a career in recruitment
- Join a rapidly growing intnernational software company
-Work intercontinentally across the Asia region for Omni-channel projects execution and delivery, build solid processes and ensure system stability on an ongoing day-to-day basis.
-Every individual in our global family has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our expanding and exclusive story.
- Extremely Global, Extremely prominent business
- Accomplish outstanding professional career and great life balance
- Work alongside international project/program managers
- To provide IT Support. You will cover various technology that includes but not limited to: Office devices, mobile devices, and Servers
- Excellent work-life balance
- International enviroment, be part of Asia pacific team
On this role you will be contributing to the Professional Services team by scoping and bidding for PS engagements. This is a customer facing role and open just recently as the part of their growing business in Japan. Its a new open headcount.
- World largest network and security service provider
- Solid opportunity to be the part of the growing business
To lead the company's Partnerships & Alliances for Japan, and will be aligned under the Chief Growth Officer.
- End to end ownership of the Alliance relationships in Japan region
- Appealing salary
They are looking for a highly skilled Technical Support Specialist who has experience working in the local market supporting customers across Japan. You will be responsible for satisfying the needs of new and existing customers to maximise your experience with their products.
- Opportunity to be the part of the small team
- Rapidly rowing company