Seeking for a good opportunity? You will work with a world class medical devices company to create their IT security policies in Japan. They are seeking for individual who aspire to be Security Engineer to join the team.
- Remote working 4 days a week
- World leading medical devices company
As a Technology Auditor based in Tokyo you will help the team to assess risks and controls in the IST space/ including electronic trading/ across Asia Markets.
You will support the Japan and Asia audit team in performing risk assessments, planning, execution, and reporting of regional and global audits and provide recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes
- Diverse Environment and International team
- Close communication with colleagues in the region and globally
Risk management includes internal and external audits and regulatory examinations, IT internal controls, governance for IT security, system development, computer operation and management reporting.
- International environment - work with other countries
In charge of leading and managing incident response to security incidents that occur within the organization. As a member of the team will be responsible for identifying, validating, and mitigating security incident risks. Plan, manage, and lead required response actions such as validation, analysis, investigation, containment, remediation, and reporting in collaboration with the (SOC), other security, and stakeholder teams.
- Remote work from anywhere in Japan
- Flexible time
As a security engineer role, you will identify security risks, and design and implement new networking and security systems.
- The best news provider on mobile apps
- Application is distributed in the world!
Digital Forensic Investigators are responsible for tasks such as e-discovery assistance for policy violation investigations, cyber incident response, and technical analysis of information security cases.
Digital forensic investigators often interact with employees in all parts of the organization, requiring advanced technical and interpersonal skills.
- Fortune 500 company
- Bilingual role to work with a diverse environment and US branch
In charge of IT infrastructure for large scale projects for our employees and over a 100 sales bases. Cconsistently observe the development of a medium- to long-term roadmap, Examination of the current architecture and operation.
- Flexible Work
- Career growth with a reputed finance bank
Designing secure new products and services, analyzing vulnerabilities in software, working with developers to resolve security issues, and developing security automation tools. Enhance application security by developing standards and processes that enable developers to create secure software.
- Work in a company aiming in developing the future of the world
- Innovative office environment that promotes creativity
The successful candidate will be experienced in security operations, understanding the value of a well-developed and maintained SOAR, SIEM, and security tooling and how this can enhance an analyst's response to events. This is a critical role expected to build and maintain our operational security controls and security ticketing capability and help mature our monitoring and response processes.
- Earn Lucratively!
- Occupy A Crucial Role in a Global Organization!
Looking for an experienced security engineer, focusing on cloud security management to help uplift the security posture of the platform. By joining the team, you will apply the mindset of an attacker to help defend against a rapidly evolving threat landscape.
- Remote Work is possible
- Flexible Working hours
To Implement the most recent security safeguards across a fast expanding consumer and merchant base. In this job, you will be expected to establish the benchmark for securing company-created goods.
- Remote Work is possible
- Flexible Working hours
We are partnered with our client, an industry giant in IT services, to have a Network Security Engineer join their multinational team of IT professionals. In this role you will be the security expert, liaising your knowledge to facilitate adherence to cyber-security, IT governance, and risk management. For those looking to make key decisions in a prestigious industry giant, this is your opportunity.
- Competitive Salary - Up to 8.5M JP/yr!
- Clear Promotion Paths - Great Opportunities for Career Growth!
Oversee local cyber regulatory landscape, Lead and support governance, risk and compliance (GRC) efforts
- Great Work Life Balance and Diversified Company Culture
- Long-term contract with potential for extension or conversion
We are partnered with our client, a well-known insurance company with a rich history in its business to find an experienced Cyber Security Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will play a key role in analysing, designing, and implementing tools and processes for security.
- Great Salary - Up to 9M/yr!
- Global Company - Work in a Diverse Team!
- Ensure Business Information Security to have an appropriate level of protection for its Information assets, in keeping with Group Standards and Regulatory requirements.
- Cooperate with team members to improve Security level and raise awareness.
- International environment
- Full remote, full flex time.
-Ensure Business Information Security to have an appropriate level of protection for its information assets, in keeping with Group Standards and Regulatory requirements.
-Cooperate with team members to improve security levels and raise awareness.エージェント・マイページ
- Full Remote and Full Flex time
- Global and Diverse environment
- 業界Topを走るIT セキュリティ企業！
Our client is looking for a motivated, talented candidate for the APAC IAM Senior Manager role. The role is mainly responsible for Identity and Access Management
- English and Japanese usage
- International working environment
Technical operation for their data recovery and eDiscovery solution
- The latest eDiscovery technology
- Open and international culture