As part of our globally growing sales team, you will be a key player in helping us reach out and deliver our SaaS solution to P&C companies
- Top 10 global IT vendor for P&C insurer
- Fun and flexible work environment - start up environment for entrepreneurs
- Conduct B2B business planning, Go-To-Market innovation and sales management of hardware (computer peripherals) and software (video conferencing system)
- Leading the enterprise sales business, expand Direct Enterprise account coverage and Channel/ Partner Sales Program
- Famous and quickly growing provider of computer, gaming and streaming equipment
- Join a young, fast-paced, international environment
As part of the solution sales team you will help drive and expand our Japan business by closing new deals.
- International environment
- Work in a small team
Help scale and grow the P&C & Health Insurance business in Japan.
- International Environment
- Attractive Compensation
- Sell the company's line of products, obtain leads and close sales to achieve revenue goals, and create long-term purchase agreements with key accounts
- Evaluate customer requirements for the purpose - especially forensic solutions (i.e crime, crash, fire investigation, security, pre-incident planning)
- Working location flexibility
- Great salary incentive
As a business development manager, you will be working along with a team of 6 people in Japan. The company has a good unique selling point where they don't usually use dealers for selling the product, which is doing it directly.
- English language skills and sales experience can be utilized as a manager.
- Be part of one of the leading global furniture companies!
Selling Wireless Products (wifi routers and network solution) to Japanese OEM companies
Consulting the OEM accounts on network solution (cloud/datacenter)
- Company has good wireless product with competitive price
- Joining a flexible, active and friendly work environment
As a sales manager, you will be in charge of the newly invented and ONLY network switches in the industry designed for AV over IP.
- You like challenges and want to sell and develop a newly invented device.
- You want to continue working in video and audio industry.
- Develop new B2B Business including SIers, BTOs to sell Gaming Computers and Gaming Gears
- Manage & work closely with the B2B accounts and support them with product training
- You have strong passion for Gaming Gears, Computers and Streaming Equipments
- You want to work in a company with constant growth
- Sell the software (SDK - Software Development Kit) to the Japanese market through high-touch sales and direct sale (The current sales team has 2 people).
- Identify and enable channel partners including joint marketing activities and business planning to build and maintain business eco-system.
- A free workplace with small team in Japan and huge back-up team in Headquarter
- In charge of sales for HOT and easy-to-sell software product
The Regional Sales Managers are Enterprise Sales professionals tapping into potential client opportunities and growing new business. You will be responsible for leading sales initiatives for cutting-edge innovation technology solutions in APAC, driving revenue, adoption and market penetration for targeted industry vertical from scratch.
- Startup Environment
- One of the most valuable companies in the world
You will act in of support Account Managers and Solution Sales focusing on all sales (new, cross-sells, up-sells) for the Pricing and Reference Services (PRS) territory with both existing and new customers. You will lead on deals aligned to specific propositions and serve accounts within a defined territory. The role works closely with internal partners to proactively drive gross sales and revenue.
- Team-Oriented & Diverse Culture
- A billion dollar company
- Find out opportunities to sell solution to Conglomerate group in Japan
- Find and capitalise on new business opportunities and achieve sales target
- Global, Stable, and Growing Business in Japan
- In charge of handling the company businesses to Conglomerate Group in Japan
This role is a Sales Specialist who collaborates with the wider team and channel partners to pursue and generate sales opportunities. This role is hands on and leads from the front. To be successful, individuals will need to demonstrate a high level of leadership with both our customers and sales teams.
- A global leading compnay
- Good work and life balance