This role is expected to build HR strategy for the business in Japan, lead the transformation and the implementation of those HR plans. Stakeholder management experience is important given the frequent collaboration with local, regional and global counterparts.
- Career progression, stock options, company discounts
- World-renowned, ndustry-leading company
- 契約社員から正社員へ登用 ヘルスケア業界
- 人事経験については1年程度で可能 ジュニアでやる気がありコミュニケーション能力ある方
The Client is looking for an experienced payroll specialist to take care of all matters related to payroll, social insurances, time and attendance of their Japan office.
As an Employee Relations - Associate Director, you will have the opportunity to partner with leaders to enable an organizational culture of trust and respect. You will rely on your expertise in applicable employment law and standard methodologies to interpret policy, and provide consultative and investigation services to aid in the resolution of workplace concerns.
- Become a key CoE leader reporting directly to the HR Director
- Play an essential role advancing HR policies and practices
In this HR Communications role reporting to a supportive and bilingual manager, through frequent engagement with local, regional and global team members, you will play an integral role in supporting management in organizing, coordinating and executing strategic employee communications across the business.
- The client is open to any industry background
- Career progression opportunities within the business
You will be part of the local hybrid TA team of in-house recruiters and RPO recruiters. As a TA Partner you will help manage the full recruitment cycle for the organization.
- Join a newly revamped HR team
- Flexible work environment includes WFH and flextime
As the Talent and Development Manager you will be working with the regional team in supporting Japan and Korea for all leadership, learning and talent development related matters.
- Regional coverage
- Exciting projects related to Talent Development
In this role, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for this successful Medical Devices company. You will be reporting into the APAC Team, and will be collaborating closely with them.
- Reporting into the APAC TA Director - work closely with the region
- Oversee both strategy and execution for the Japan office
As the Head of Talent Acquisition you will lead a team of 5 people and oversee the entire recruitment plan and strategy for Japan. You will also closely work with local and regional senior stakeholders.
- Focus on the strategic aspect of recruitment
- Manage more than 5 people
You will be in charge of the entire full-cycle recruitment activities for Japan, China and Singapore. As the TA Lead you will also be managing two junior team members across the region.
- Lead role covering Japan, China and Singapore
- Report directly to Global Head of TA and manage two team members
As Recruiting Coordinator, you will partner with recruiters to facilitate candidates through the interview process, streamlining existing programs and developing innovative strategies to find top talent. You will also support and manage ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Work closely with the growth and integrity of the business
- A company aiming to advance your personal development with that of the business
This position will support the overall payroll process for the business in Japan. This role will also support annual labour budget matters, labour management and C&B related matters.
- great career progression
- competitive compensation and bonus component
You will be part of a talented and diverse TA team working with senior leaders in the organization with their recruitment plans each year.
- Opportunity to do recruitment with business partnering aspects
- Flextime and work from home options
As the TA Manager you will be in charge of the entire full-cycle recruitment activities of the Osaka office from headcount planning to offer management. You might also have the opportunity to
- New role with the opportunity to create your own team
- Great chance for junior recruiters to step into a manager role
In this role, you will manage the talent life-cycle from attracting, recruiting, on-boarding, developing, and retaining the best people for this American SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company that is expanding rapidly on a global scale. This is an excellent development opportunity for a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition professional to grow into an HRBP / HR Manager.
- Growing firm that has achieved 100% year-on-year growth
- Early stage start-up in Japan with large global presence