This role is expected to build HR strategy for the business in Japan, lead the transformation and the implementation of those HR plans. Stakeholder management experience is important given the frequent collaboration with local, regional and global counterparts.
- Career progression, stock options, company discounts
- World-renowned, ndustry-leading company
- Short term till Feb 2021
- Hourly rate up to 2000 yen
In this HR Communications role reporting to a supportive and bilingual manager, through frequent engagement with local, regional and global team members, you will play an integral role in supporting management in organizing, coordinating and executing strategic employee communications across the business.
- The client is open to any industry background
- Career progression opportunities within the business
Global teamが行う調査への協力やGlobal teamとの共同調査
Good opportunity to develop your career in a well-established UK listed recruitment firm.
- Fast track career progression
- International and premium client exposure
- Conduct business development and customer service activities in order to generate revenue.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment life cycle from business development to candidate sourcing to interview process management to offer management.
- Recruitment position with a solid career path
- Opportunity to work in a global environment
You will be in charge of the entire full-cycle recruitment activities of the organization.
- Opportunity to expand role to other functions of HR
- Flexible working environment includes unlimited work from home and flextime
Be part of Facebook's APAC Technology Recruiting Team to grow its Augmented and Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence professionals for product teams such as Oculus, Spark AR, Portal, and Facebook more broadly.
- Opportunity to join one of the largest Tech MNCs
- Relocation are supported
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining effective methods and processes to identify and hire top talent for Japan and across Asia Pacific. Strategizing, identifying candidate trends, networking and developing best recruitment practices will be important components of this role.
- chance to develop your career
- industry leading company with dynamic and flexible working style
Reporting to the TA Lead and working alongside another Sr. Recruiter in a team of 5, this is a dynamic role focused on providing full cycle recruitment support, from developing candidate pipelines, mentoring more junior team members, engaging with hiring managers and staying informed of best market practices and techniques to attract and retain top talent.
- Career growth pathways into various areas of the business
- Work from anywhere!
You will be part of the TA team with 3 to 5 people and will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for the departments you will be in charge of.
- Double digit growth software company
- Flexible work environment includes WFH and flextime
You will be in charge of the entire full-cycle recruitment activities for Japan, China and Singapore. As the TA Lead you will also be managing two junior team members across the region.
- Lead role covering Japan, China and Singapore
- Report directly to Global Head of TA and manage two team members
You would be supporting the company and the Talent Acquisition team in looking for potential candidates, and matching them with suitable positions. This would include looking for potential candidates on major job boards or social networking sites and screening their CVs.
- Great opportunity for junior candidates looking for a career in recruitment
- Join a rapidly growing intnernational software company
This position is mainly responsible for Talent Acquisition. Reporting to the TA/TD Manager, this position will also support on Talent Development and Talent Management, training and employee engagement tasks.
- Career pathway to manage the entire TA function
- Work from home options where family comes first
Finding, screening and attracting of applicants for open positions. Advertising the job opening, reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates and working with hiring managers to find the right fit.
- Fast Career Growth
- Fully Remote Work
You will be covering the entire recruitment cycle from start to end, including developing business relationship and managing the hiring process.
- International working environement
- Receive the best rewards and training
Work on the full recruitment cycle especially in tech roles
Improving the recruitment process with team
- Can work in global environment utilizing your recruiting skills
- Can have career progression and WLB.
We: ENJOY what we do, work as a TEAM, value DETERMINATION, MAKE A DIFFERENCE and We are PASSIONATE! We look forward to meeting you: https://www.michaelpage.co.jp/en/recruitment-jobs/apply
- Choose from over 20 disciplines!
- Take a no-cap bonus each quarter, eligible from Associate level!