This role is expected to build HR strategy for the business in Japan, lead the transformation and the implementation of those HR plans. Stakeholder management experience is important given the frequent collaboration with local, regional and global counterparts.
- Career progression, stock options, company discounts
- World-renowned, ndustry-leading company
- 契約社員から正社員へ登用 ヘルスケア業界
- 人事経験については1年程度で可能 ジュニアでやる気がありコミュニケーション能力ある方
- 紹介予定派遣 英語不要 外資系にて人事ジェネラリスト
- 年収500万円以上 紹介予定派遣 新宿にある外資系
- 溜池山王勤務 採用メイン
- Short term till Feb 2021
- Hourly rate up to 2000 yen
The Client is looking for an experienced payroll specialist to take care of all matters related to payroll, social insurances, time and attendance of their Japan office.
As an Employee Relations - Associate Director, you will have the opportunity to partner with leaders to enable an organizational culture of trust and respect. You will rely on your expertise in applicable employment law and standard methodologies to interpret policy, and provide consultative and investigation services to aid in the resolution of workplace concerns.
- Become a key CoE leader reporting directly to the HR Director
- Play an essential role advancing HR policies and practices
In this HR Communications role reporting to a supportive and bilingual manager, through frequent engagement with local, regional and global team members, you will play an integral role in supporting management in organizing, coordinating and executing strategic employee communications across the business.
- The client is open to any industry background
- Career progression opportunities within the business
This confidential HR Manager will play a major role in supporting various business partners through executing local and global people strategies within the company brand, reporting to the regional VP of HR. From business partnering, workforce planning, performance management and more, this is a hands on role that requires someone with strong business acumen and experience across the entire HR function in a multinational organisation.
- historic international company entering Japan market
- Great career progression and extensive benefits
Good opportunity to develop your career in a well-established UK listed recruitment firm.
- Fast track career progression
- International and premium client exposure
You will be covering the entire recruitment cycle from start to end, including developing business relationship and managing the hiring process.
- International working environement
- Receive the best rewards and training
In our team, you will learn to recruit for new technology companies such as IT/IT Consulting companies, FinTech/Financial Companies, etc. As growing industry, you will be on a fast track to success.
- Join a top billing, no micromanagement and diverse team.
- Eligible for bonus from Associate Consultant (No upper limit in bonus structure)
Finding, screening and attracting of applicants for open positions. Advertising the job opening, reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates and working with hiring managers to find the right fit.
- Fast Career Growth
- Fully Remote Work
The ideal candidate is someone with a proven track record of sourcing, assessing and delivering an exceptional candidate experience with emphasis on employer branding. You will be able to work with colleagues, stakeholders and hiring managers globally to contribute to their local growth and success.
- Opportunity to develop recruitment strategies in a fast-growing organization
- Friendly recruitment team
A widely respected healthcare company is looking for an APAC Talent Acquisition Specialist to cover both Japan and Asia hiring.
- 360 degree role covering both Japan and APAC
- Great opportunity to gain international exposure
This position is focusing on supporting multiple HR functions including talent management, talent development and organisation development initiatives in line with the company's overall HR strategy and business direction.
- Chance to join one of the world's largest and most successful retail groups
- Great career progression and mobility opportunities
- Conduct business development and customer service activities in order to generate revenue.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment life cycle from business development to candidate sourcing to interview process management to offer management.
- Recruitment position with a solid career path
- Opportunity to work in a global environment