- 東京23区正社員1000万円 - 1800万円外資系企業
Based in Tokyo, Japan. The compnay's office, you will work closely with the Japan sales and marketing teams, under the direction of the regulatory affairs department and Japan president to provide daily regulatory support and guidance, for Japan.
- Be the first actor in the development and execution of medical strategies that will lead the team to improve operations effectiveness and to execute key projects
- Drive clarity and accountability across multiple functions and team members to achieve business objectives
Lead the Hematology section for a global Rare Disease-specialized pharma maker
Work across multiple functions and report directly to Global Head of Medical
- Provide technical and educational Medical support related to the company portfolio
- Report to the Head of Medical, Japan
Be one of the First Actors for Hematology Therapies in Japan
Have a Meaningful Impact on Peoples Lives by using your Medical Knowledge
- 大阪市正社員500万円 - 1000万円外資系企業
Support the company's market expansion in Japan by building up an industry network and taking care of a successful commercial product launch.
Conversational English level ok (Native level Japanese needed)
Flexible work environment and start-up culture