Dynamic, challenging, and rewarding recruitment role within Michael Page, a Global recruitment business, offering the opportunity to partner with well-known businesses operating in Japan.
Generous salary and lucrative earning potential
Accelerated career progression for dedicated and committed high performers
The logistic analyst will operate under the fullfilment logistics department. The candidate will collaborate with global suppliers, and will be involved in import/export activities and 3LP management, as wel as deal with supply chain data analysis, solution design and issue escalation
International pioneer in medical technology, currently growing its headcount.
Collaborative environment for ambitious team players
- 東京23区正社員900万円 - 1000万円日系企業
The successful incumbent will be managing a small Finance team based in Tokyo, providing leadership and financial controls responsibilities for the business for Japan.
Small Growing Business in Japan
Healthcare Company with Strong Focus in Technology
This role is will focus on providing customer support to doctors and dentists across Tokyo.
You will be handling customer service through telephone, email and face to face interaction.
Usage of your English communication skills
Working in a rapidly developing company in healthcare industry
My client is looking for an experience Customer Service professional to assist consumers and clients on various product related inquiries and to help in solving issues. This role requires a lot of quick, logical and creative thinking, as well as strong problem solving skills.
Great salary and benefits package
Fixed working schedule, minimal overtime
- Accountable for operational management of studies including planning, set up, conduct and reporting of clinical trials
- Manage Studies at a Local and Country Level (APAC and Beyond), help to Establish Japan Office as Major Player in Global Clinical Operations
Lead Clinical Trial Team at a Local and Country Level (APAC and Beyond)
Help to Establish Japan Office as Major Player in Global Clinical Operation
- Lead team of bio-statisticians in creating protocol, data review, statistical analysis, data management and CRF report
Innovative Company Spearheading the Big Data / Clinical Science Integration
Lead a Team of Biostatisticians in a Major Global Healthcare Company
- 東京23区正社員400万円 - 800万円外資系企業
Provide local expertise for conducting clinical trials and manage Japan portion of clinical trial to meet timelines, milestones and regulatory requirements
In partnership with Global Clinical Operations, oversee CRO for ensuring clinical trial, by conducting accompanied monitoring visits and assisting with the resolution of specific operational issues
Contribute to Lifechanging Treatments for Cancer and Other Unmet Medical Needs
Scientific Research Focused Biopharmaceutical Company
- Actively contribute to process improvement, train and mentor Site Managers
- Responsible for local management of trials at country level and act as primary point of contact and escalation, leading and coordinating the local trial team and responsible for the delivery of quality data and trial documents/records which are compliant with assigned protocols, codes of Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
Contribute to Clinical Operations at a Major US Pharma Company
Act as Primary Point of Contact for Assigned Studies at the Country Level.