This role is expected to build HR strategy for the business in Japan, lead the transformation and the implementation of those HR plans. Stakeholder management experience is important given the frequent collaboration with local, regional and global counterparts.
- Career progression, stock options, company discounts
- World-renowned, ndustry-leading company
The HRGA Operations Specialist will be responsible for executing on all HRGA transactions and administration, supporting the HRGA team, across day-to-day operations.
- Can work in global environment
- Can enlarge your skill both into HR and GA
This role is responsible for taking care of HR functions including talent attraction, HR business partnering, compliance with HR processes and initiatives, among others. Your generalist and/or business partnering experience in a multinational company will be utilised in this dynamic role that is both operational and strategic.
- #1 in its industry
- competitive compensation range
You will be overseeing the overall HR function for the company and working with the off shore team based outside of Japan
- Startup environment
- Company in fast-paced growth period
You act as a HR Business Partner and key member of our Management Team in Japan.
You attract and retain the best talent while driving cultural change and talent development programs.
- Can work in a global environment with good work-life balance
- Can enlarge your management skills by leading HR/GA team
- Part timer, 3 days per week
- Payroll support
Payroll specialist *C&B
- 紹介予定派遣 給与計算 ベネフィット担当 みなとみらい勤務
- みなとみらいにある外資系企業 紹介予定派遣（契約社員）