In this role, the successful candidate have a wide range of tasks to support their employees. This will range from Talent Acquisition support, as well as organising HR orientations, to on-boarding, off-boarding, as well as organising internal career development events. The role will cover both Japan and Korea offices.
- Regional coverage in a global team with WFH options
- Fortune 500 business that is expanding headcount rapidly in Japan
As an Employee Relations - Associate Director, you will have the opportunity to partner with leaders to enable an organizational culture of trust and respect. You will rely on your expertise in applicable employment law and standard methodologies to interpret policy, and provide consultative and investigation services to aid in the resolution of workplace concerns.
- Become a key CoE leader reporting directly to the HR Director
- Play an essential role advancing HR policies and practices
You act as a HR Business Partner and key member of our Management Team in Japan.
You attract and retain the best talent while driving cultural change and talent development programs.
- Can work in a global environment with good work-life balance
- Can enlarge your management skills by leading HR/GA team
A global Financial Services organization is looking for an international HR associate to step up into a Jr HRBP role, where they will encounter opportunities to experience all areas of HR: benefits, compliance, employee relations, talent development, and recruitment.
- Fast-paced and international work environment
- Ability to wear multiple hats and develop skill set as an HRBP
A Pharmaceutical company with 100 associates in their Japan office is looking for a proactive HR Associate that will support them with Payroll vendor management, HR operations, revising and implementing new policies as well as managing the Workday system. The company is going through a large transformation, hence this will be an opportunity for the right candidate to implement new approaches and stratagies within their HR team.
- Fun role that will allow the right candidate to initiate many changes in HR
- Work from home options
You will be overseeing the overall HR function for the company and working with the off shore team based outside of Japan
- Startup environment
- Company in fast-paced growth period
- Part timer, 3 days per week
- Payroll support
As a key member of the Global Talent Management Team, you will support the planning, development and implementation of various global learning and leadership development programs. This is a high-visibility role where you'll get to interact with regional program owners, managers, instructors, and participants to ensure successful roll-outs of both local and global programs.
- Full involvement in local and global training programs
- Work from home options and full flex time
The Senior Manager of the Global Compensation sector will be in charge of shaping a successful long-term incentive program based on employee needs, corporate values and regional regulations. They will act as key influence in global employer branding in a period of growth and cultural transformation.
- Act as key influence in shaping HR policy of a growing business
- Company with established HR organization and presence in Japan
Payroll specialist *C&B
- 紹介予定派遣 給与計算 ベネフィット担当 みなとみらい勤務
- みなとみらいにある外資系企業 紹介予定派遣（契約社員）