Our client, an organization provided AI solutions to e-commerce business that integrate with their supply chain, is looking for an L&D Specialist to strategize, plan and implement learning solutions and talent development strategies for the rest of the business.
- Become part of start-up team in Japan for an established UK organization
- Cutting-edge AI solutions provider that's looking to scale to 100+ people (2022)
As a key member of the Global Talent Management Team, you will support the planning, development and implementation of various global learning and leadership development programs. This is a high-visibility role where you'll get to interact with regional program owners, managers, instructors, and participants to ensure successful roll-outs of both local and global programs.
- Full involvement in local and global training programs
- Work from home options and full flex time
This L&D role is responsible for leading the strategy, design, delivery and evaluation for leadership development and foundational skill-building to support all levels of employees. This role will collaborate with business leaders to diagnose organizational capabilities and implement learning solutions that drive a high-performance workforce.
- Multi-dimensional L&D role
- Great promotion system
As the business is rapidly growing and the company is driving change like never before, this role will be crucial to the future of this Pharmaceutical organization. This position will lead a big team, and will be working closely with senior management to implement changes from the top to the bottom of the organization.
- Rapidly growing pharmaceutical business that has recently posted record revenue
- Manage a team of highly skilled professionals
This role is responsible for not only delivering training programs but also creating them. From people development to leadership and management, this role is intended to give employees of all levels the opportunity to develop their skills.
- Hugely popular brand with a unique work environment
- Newly created position to improve talent development
The L&D Sr. Manager is responsible for leading the strategy, design, delivery and evaluation for leadership development and foundational skill-building to support all levels of employees. This role will collaborate with business leaders to diagnose organisational capabilities and implement learning solutions and programs that drive a high-performance workforce.
- Strategic L&D role
- Be a key leader of a global corporation
This person is accountable for developing, leading, and implementing business-relevant L&D solutions across the APAC Advisory business.
- Can work with business leaders across APAC
- Can work in a international environment, communication in English
As the first Learning & Development role for the business unit you will be working closely with the head office in the US in localizing and creating training plans according to the needs of the team in Japan.
- New role for a fast-growing business unit in a Fortune 500 company
- Market competitive package