This confidential HR Manager will play a major role in supporting various business partners through executing local and global people strategies within the company brand, reporting to the regional VP of HR. From business partnering, workforce planning, performance management and more, this is a hands on role that requires someone with strong business acumen and experience across the entire HR function in a multinational organisation.
- historic international company entering Japan market
- Great career progression and extensive benefits
Great opportunity to join the Japan leadership team for a growing Pharmaceutical organization. In this role, the right candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end employee experience for the Japan office, working closely with the Country Manager as well as APAC HR Head. You will manage one subordinate, and be responsible for leading culture transformation in a high-performing environment.
- Leading organization within the oncology field
- Strong track record of success and growing revenue in Japan
This role is responsible for taking care of HR functions including talent attraction, HR business partnering, compliance with HR processes and initiatives, among others. Your generalist and/or business partnering experience in a multinational company will be utilised in this dynamic role that is both operational and strategic.
- #1 in its industry
- competitive compensation range
You will be responsible for the entire HR function as a standalone HR Manager for Japan.
- Global reporting line
- Autonomy in HR
- Can work in a global environment where you can utilize your English skills
- Can work with a good work-life- balance
- Build HRIS infrastructure
- Plan and manage budget and headcounts
- Engagement in global projects
- Build HRIS infrastructure to transform the organization to more global
This role is responsible for providing Human Resources partnerships to associates of the company for the corporate function. This role will cover several areas of HR including Talent Acquisition, Internal Communications and HR Business Partnering. This role will work closely with the Head of HR and other Business Unit Directors in Japan as well as regional and global counterparts.
- Flat work environment where ideas are encouraged
- Exceptionally strong business performance through 2020