- ◎ Very famouse company
- ◎ Flexible working hour
- Growing IT company
- Full remote work allowance
Develop and implements regional based strategies, while individually driving all operations within the business.
Manages the local team of of more than 15 staff members.
- To lead the business in Japan in a growing market
- High base and incentive
As localization project manager, you will be in charge of end to end delivery of assigned projects, managing client relationships and a broad spectrum of resources
- Be able to work from home
- Multi-cultural and supportive working environment
Support translation and interpretation for Japanese business development.
- The world's largest and most global team
- Experienced core team from the esports and gaming industry
- Operate quality check on Medical translations
- Ad hoc JP to EN translation can also happen
- Be part of unique project helping foreign patients in Japan
- Medical and non-Medical backgrounds accepted
- Issuance & Preparation of new/revised Company's Documents including translation
- Responsible for review the company documents and provide feedback, negotiate with other team.
- Upgrade the translation method to utilize AI translator for accuracy and productivity.
- Working with leading beverage company in the world
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
General development and performance improvement of a B2B translation service platform.
- international environment
- fast growing start up
Analyze the existing E-Commerce system, perform requirements gathering and analysis, document business and technical user stories. Fully bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply as the positions requires translation of business requirements (often in Japanese) into system solutions.
- Earn a Lucrative Income!
- Employ Trending Tech in Your work!