Business Development for new clients and account maintenance for existing clients
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for new business development with end users in markets such as Automotive, Chemical, Food and Beverage and so on. This position reports to Country Sales Manager in Japan.
- Join a growing business in the market
- Be a part of an international working environment
- The technical sales position is requested the experience in RD, Designing, or QCD of electronics field.
- Require fluent Chinese language skills
- A fast growing Chinese company
- Competitive salary package and promising development within the industry
- Build a sales team from ground zero
- Expand new client base in financial industry
- A company with promising growth
- Strong niche product that has competitive edge in the market
- To manage the sales team within the APAC region.
- Identify leads, qualify, develop and close prospects in the assigned target market
- To be in charge of a new sector with a gloval Financial Services Company
- High base salary and incentive
- Develop business development market in the industry for the company
- Maintain service quality for consumers through technology promotion
- Lead business strategy and business development in Japan
- Be a part of global consumer goods within home improvement industry
- Build new business to end users, EPCs, System Integrators, and OEMs - direct sales
- Cooperating with the other sales channels
- Fast career track in a stable growing company
- Be part of a globally leading developer and manufacturer
- Actively participating in growing sales revenues and developing strategic plans.
- Established short and long term goals of the Company
- Work for one of the world's largest entertainment company
- Contribute to a growing market
As being the 2nd hire on the sales team, you will be responsible to expand the business to largest global merchants in Japan.
- Second person in Japan office
- Solid opportunity to be the part of growing company
The main focus lies with new client acquisition and the targeted development of the existing client portfolio. Responsibilities such as, but not limited to: Identifying pursuing, closing sales opportunities, including proposal creation and presentation; Own and execute sales plans to achieve order booking and revenue goals for the practice, and more.
- Single contributor role reporting outside of Japan
- Lead one of the company's biggest businesses
You will be identifying and developing key accounts in the territory. Also you will be planing and scheduling face-to-face meetings and calls to current and potential customers.
- You will be contributing their life science business
- You will be working at global leading company for machine vision system
As a Sales Director, you are in-charge of the sales area revenue generated from all products line in both existing and new clients from Telecom industry. Your main mission is to drive sales and business development to grow in Japan.
- Opportunity to be the part of the global company
- Office is at central Tokyo
The role is responsible for sales activities to new and existing Defence and Aerospace customers. The role will have an option of home-based and candidates should be bilingual in Japanese and English.
- Be a part of a global environment
- Work with products with high quality and technologies
For your role, you will be working with the top management team and developing the best sales organisation. You will also be responsible of delegating the company's sales process, performing data analytic and directing training sessions.
- Join a leading international team in the industry
- Work in a motivation fast-paced environment
To balance client/project responsibilities with business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities within AI and Analytics. The position also requires to work with and leveraging a top-notch client leadership team. Moreover, to develop strategies and tactics for further penetrating the account in addition to cross selling company's emerging services.
- Become the first leader for company's AI business in Japan
- International environment and daily communication with the global team
Manage consistent communications with potential clients. Create new and update company branding with consultants.
- Competitive salary package
- Global Environment
Responsible to acquire new clients across industries and manage existing accounts
- International Payroll Services Company
- Great training and Career Progression
Responsible for collecting and analysing data through research and meeting industry specialist
- Develop the business in Japan market
- Exposure to industry specialist
Responsible for understanding product development status with the global team, and developing business with OEM partners in Japan. In addition, you will be responsible for understanding global regulatory and market trends and developing next- generation products and new business through advocacy activities coordinating with relevant ministries and industry organisations.
- Be part of a market leading firm in refrigerant chemicals
- Use your Business Development and English skills