- 看護師の方、歓迎 -あなたの看護師としての経験を医療器械業界で活かせます
In this position you will work with our client's professionals in Cell & Gene therapy team, providing solutions about innovative cell therapies to customers in the life science field.
- High profitable and ever growing global life science company.
- Are you passionate for innovative cell therapies?
In charge of Regulatory Affairs under the Pharmaceutical Affairs Quality Assurance Department.
- Venture business
- leading innovations in the orthopedic field
Lead business development initiative on strategy and implementation. Working closely with Global counter part to align the strategy for Japan.
- Leverage business knowlege and relationships to generate sales
- Global working environment with great salary up options
クライアントのディストリートビューションセンターにての設備の安定稼動を図る為 、検証 （点検含め） 、評価し関係者と改善を行う。また、環境安全衛生基準を元に安全に作業できる環境を実現する。
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Global Healthcare companies and be mentored by a fantastic hiring manager who will train you in Demand Planning.
This role is open for both experienced planners and those with at least 3 years of SCM experience across purchasing and inventory management.
- Opportunity for those with SCM experience to learn Demand Planning
- Great career path on offer with internal mobility
- Lead and manage the Japan FAS team and strengthen the overall business.
- Collaborate with APAC and Global to expand the Japan business for Cutting Edge Proteomic related product line.
- Rapidly growing global life science company known for cutting edge technology.
- Utilize your experience as a Senior FAS to manage the Japan FAS team.
Responsible for the management/strategy of RA activities working closely with site Quality Affairs to ensure product compliance with registrations and regulations. This job function has accountability for complying with the applicable elements of the Global Quality standards.
- Cross-functional position.
- Amazing career path and professional growth.
- Train dental distributors and end users for responsible product line.
- Work closely with sales team, build and maintain KOLs.
- Join a leading global healthcare software company.
- A market leader especially in the dental field.
Lead and build customer service team. Address customer service request and follow up service activity with Regional and global team.
- Join top Medical Monitor company
- Lead team of 10 customer service staff
- 看護師の方、歓迎 -あなたの看護師としての経験を医療器械業界で活かせます
As a Demand Planner, you will play a key role in the Medical Device supply chain for developing and communicating a consensus forecast for your portfolio of products. You will be tasked to integrate historical data, market trends, and strategic plans that are collected throughout the S&OP process. Stakeholder relationship building will be a key asset for this role to ensure constant communication and optimal inventory levels.
- Be involved in a fast moving business with several new product launches per year
- Industry-leading company benefits
My client is looking for a customer service professional to support patients questions/queries after they have received their medical procedure. You will be the first point of contact and will also be providing support up to the clinical support team.
- Very low OT, great work-life balance
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing industry
As Head of Supply Chain you will be responsible for driving and executing a demand driven supply chain strategy for Japan. You will be involved with wider APAC, interacting with counterparts and stakeholders in other countries to align with region strategy.
- Responsible for the continuous development of SCM in Japan
- Be involved in APAC level initiatives
Lead marketing strategy to execution. Work closely with Global and APAC team.
- Join fast growing company
- Cover both upsteam-downstream marketing
- Selling the medical products to health care professionals - including nurses, doctor assistant, doctor, and nutritionist
- Be expertise in diabetes and its related technologies
- Work life balance
- Stable career growth
Be a key member in the management of regulatory affairs and quality control of the importation of new products entering the Japan market. Gathering critical information on laws and regulations for research reagents.
- Be part of a fast growing business in the importation of key medical devices
- Be a key member in RA for the approval and management of key products
Develop and execute sales strategy for whole Japan business. Manage sales team and all sales activities.
- Play a critical role in developing strategy for the Japan business
- Report directly to Japan Country Manager and collaborate with global