- Target and gain new business
- Maintain & further develop existing customers
- Responsible for Volume & Gross Profit growth
- Exciting international working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow professional career in a big organization
Contribute in transforming brand business by opening up new market - luxury goods. Travel will be required once covid-19 is over.
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
- Handle all ocean operations at the company
- Grow the business and manage more than 20 people
- Manage more than 20 direct reports
- Help the company grow its team
- Manage the overall performance of the warehouse including inventory control, storage, customer service, etc.
- Manage KPI and P&L for warehouse while maintaining operational excellence
- One of the largest multinational logistics service providers globally
- Opportunity to manage P&L and end-to-end operations for warehouse site in Osaka
- Taking care of key account management in Japan
- Driving forward the growing project business
- Work for European well established company in Japan
- Involve in the company's business development in Japan
Provide key quality assurance responsibilities to ensure logistical solutions within cell & gene therapies for clinical trials. Ensure that all company policies and procedures are in with local compliance.
- Be part of a fast growing biopharma company supporting critical clinical trials
- Provide QA responsibilities to ensure proper GxP standards
- Coordinate all activities across multiple teams (local and global)
- Sample projects are setting up new business, warehouse operations, digitalization, etc
- Join the world's leading service logistics company
- Up to 9M
- Analyze logistics spending and look for ways to reduce costs
- Manage logistics vendors by negotiating service contracts, performance, KPIs, and pricing
- Global B2B manufacturing company with over 100,000 employees globally
- Exciting opportunity to handle logistics procurement for both Japan and overseas
The position is responsible for generating gross profit and revenue growth via client development and growing existing client business. This role will drive new business by managing face-to-face sales meetings, building relationships, presenting recommendations for logistics solutions and closing sales.
- Gain extensive business development skill
- Develop your career in a growing market
- Identify target customers with high success potential
- Build relationships with multiple target customers to ensure a healthy pipeline of 3 to 5 years
- Work for the World no.1 Contract Logistics Provider
- Take care of a booming market in Japan
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all financial and costing forecasting and budgeting for one of the company's business units. You will play a key contributor to the decision-making process to ensure the company's continued success.
- Career progression opportunities for high performers
- Well-known brand with stable financial performance
- Be the "watch dog" and create the rules, processes and structure, to secure procurement governance and compliance.
- Manage about 7 people in procurement and logistics (import/export) management
- Join a global, dynamic, fast-growing company
- Up to 16M
You will be joining 3 other people under their air export division team. You will be handling end-to-end process from receiving inquiry to getting in touch with carriers, to negotiating rates to communicating with with the destination office until handling shipment.
- Up to 6.5M
- International environment
- Ensure the satisfaction of our client's customers and strengthen their relationship with them
- Grow the client portfolio adding value to the company and promoting business growth.
- Work at one of the most reputable Maritime Companies in the world
- Ensure the satisfaction of our client's customers and strengthen their relations
Order Management Customer Service will manage and process sales orders and respond to customers inquiry for placing orders.Will handle projects and customer complaints
- Work for multinational company!
- Promising career progression
- Collaborate closely with partners to manage and complete all sales and operations related requests in a timely manner
- Work with external stakeholders in order to fulfill logistics processes
- Global container and packaging service company
- Opportunity to partner with major global accounts to fulfill logistics requests
Business Development Director works to improve an organisation's market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organisational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Potential to lead and develop Japan Business
- Working peer to peer with the GM
Be the head of all ocean operations in Japan. This will handle 8 direct reports.
- Work-life balance (limited overtime)
- Be in charge of nationwide's ocean operations of this company
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of shipment and to provide proactive customer service to internal and external customers
- Supervise personnel
- Foreign freight forwarding company with great work-life balance
- Up to 8M