- Can work in global environment
- Can have bigger responsibilities
Translating the Group HR Vision to formulation & revision of HR Strategy in North Asia and in preparing, updating & maintaining HR policies, systems & procedures from time to time
- Working at Kobe, Sannomiya, salary 7500000-1200000 yen per month
- HR Director role at manifacturing company
Exciting opportunity for an established HR professional to have regional coverage. The right candidate will be covering 5 countries, and will need to ensure that they roll out activities and programs that will attract, develop and retain the employees necessary to realize the growth potential of this fast-growing organization.
- Cover NZ/Aus, Korea, Philippines and Japan
- APAC HQ in Japan - local decision-making and opportunity to roll out policies
As an Employee Relations - Associate Director, you will have the opportunity to partner with leaders to enable an organizational culture of trust and respect. You will rely on your expertise in applicable employment law and standard methodologies to interpret policy, and provide consultative and investigation services to aid in the resolution of workplace concerns.
- Become a key CoE leader reporting directly to the HR Director
- Play an essential role advancing HR policies and practices
In this TA Manager position overseeing 3 subordinates and reporting to the HR Director, you will play an instrumental role in attracting talent for this stable and growing organisation.
- Historic company
- Newly created position
This position will be responsible for planning and implementing HR programs in collaboration and under the supervision of the HR Director to help align HR with the direction of the business by improving the quality of the organisation and the people within it.
- Great mobility opportunities within HR and beyond
- World renowned brand with strong sales performance even through the pandemic
As HR Operations Specialist, you will oversee and manage legal and ad-hoc HR procedures, solving problems and implementing new mechanisms.
- Career progression into HRBP
- Great work life balance
This standalone Talent Acquisition role reports to the Director of HR, within a team of 4. The role (specialist to management level) focuses on full cycle recruitment, project support, employer branding and requires stakeholder management.
- Thriving and stable business
- Career progression with great benefits
This position involves planning, organising and driving all matters related to HR functions within this renowned organisation. Working with the company's key external and internal stakeholders while reporting to and supporting the Vice President of HR, this is an exciting role for someone proactive and keen to drive change.
- Legendary company to work for
- Career growth opportunity with great benefits
This role is responsible for providing Human Resources partnerships to associates of the company for the corporate function. This role will cover several areas of HR including Talent Acquisition, Internal Communications and HR Business Partnering. This role will work closely with the Head of HR and other Business Unit Directors in Japan as well as regional and global counterparts.
- Flat work environment where ideas are encouraged
- Exceptionally strong business performance through 2020