To be responsible for the entire payroll process for Japan employees and conduct employee benefits procedures. This role will also support the HR system maintenance.
- Career progression
- Competitive compensation and company discounts
This integral position will lead the development and implementation of compensation and benefits programs, policies and procedures for this multinational company. Managing common benefits functions and ensuring benefits programs remain competitive and align with the company's business strategy will be important responsibilities for this job.
- Industry leading company
- Flexibility around work style
You will lead the C&B team to ensure that C&B is well designed and operated to drive employees on accurate time frame. Consult with HRBPs and other leaders effectively to implement the C&B process.
- Great work life balance
- Chance to progress your career
As Payroll Manager, you will act as point of reference for all payroll and benefit policies and procedures. You will advise and lead the Japan payroll team to deliver accurate and efficient HR service to employees company-wide, actively seeking for ways to improve procedures.
- Work in a rapidly growing and innovative business
- Great work life balance, including work from home options
In this newly created role, you will oversee the C&B operations for this multinational organisation. Your experience in setting up C&B/payroll processes with external vendors and HRIS literacy will allow you to thrive in this position.
- Newly created position
- Flexible budget and extensive benefits
As Payroll Analyst, you will administer end to end payroll procedures, ensuring the delivery of accurate and timely employee payments and reporting. You will be responsible for analysing payroll data that internal and external systems collect, continuously improving efficiency and usability of the system according to local labour laws.
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
- Career progression opportunities
As an internal Payroll Analyst, you will act as an advisor for all payroll-related issues, revising company-wide compensation and leading improvement projects when necessary.
- Stable business
- Work with a friendly, flexible and international team
- 給与計算 時給2200円 外資系 英語はスピーキングレベル
The successful candidate will be expected to significantly influence the development of regional / country TR strategy, including control of resources and strategic policy formulation. In this role, it will be crucial to understand and analyze business needs and market trends to anticipate and plan for long-term TR needs and trends.
- Strategic role which will determine Japan's Total Rewards strategy
- One of the world's largest healthcare organizations
給与計算 人事サポート 週2－3日勤務
- 週２－３日 汐留オフィス勤務
- 給与計算 時給２８００円
Our client has a confidential opening in their HR Operations team, and are looking for a competent Payroll specialist or manager to contribute to their stable, friendly team. The main responsibility of this role is to handle and coordinate various compensation related activities to ensure that the organisation's payroll is processed accurately and on time.
- Opportunity to work in a large Fortune 500 company
- Stable organization with career progression opportunities
Working within a HR Team of 3 people, this role is perfect for someone with experience around payroll, budget control, compensation & benefits, vendor management and other HR operations. Being knowledgeable and comfortable communicating on attendance matters, insurance, taxes etc. is important as you will handle many inquiries from various employees across the business.
- become part of a well renowned global fashion group
- work within a flexible, supportive and inclusive team
- 紹介予定派遣 英語不要 外資系にて人事ジェネラリスト
- 年収500万円以上 紹介予定派遣 新宿にある外資系
Payroll specialist *C&B
- 紹介予定派遣 給与計算 ベネフィット担当 みなとみらい勤務
- みなとみらいにある外資系企業 紹介予定派遣（契約社員）
The client is looking for an experienced Payroll candidate to support their clients. This person will be working closely with the reigonal team and local clients.
- Opportunity to be part of start-up team in Tokyo
- Superflex and good work life balance
will be working with our colleagues in Singapore and India to support with our Japan side C&B process upgrading through the use of Digitization
- 12 months contractor role, working in Shiba
- HRSS/HRIS support