You are a SPC Accounting and/or Japan tax accounting expert looking for a step up to a finance manager role. Although this position does not include people management, it will include special purpose accounting for business revenue recognition and asset management. Work closely with Japan CFO and expand market share in Japan.
- SPC Accounting Focussed Position
- Work Closely with CFO in Developing New Market Share In Japan
An outstanding Accounting Manager has arizen at the European listed chemical business.
- Excellent Work Life Balance
- Great business performance even under the pandemic
Lead and help manage accounting responsibilities at a top European jewelry brand. You will support the expansion of a top international firm in growing their Japanese business and start new projects. You will be working as close partners with the Senior Finance Manager to develop reports to the headquarters in Europe.
- Great international and diverse working environment
- Work closely to the business and aid business decisions
This position is required to be hands on on managing financial, accounting work and office administration related task.
- Flexible working hours
- Working with regional HQ in Shanghai
One will responsible for the financial reporting and analysis including budgeting, forecasting, and actual result analysis in the Finance Department. One will also lead change management programme and initiate active discussion with senior management in order to drive business expansion.
- Opportunity to be in people manager position
- Collaborate with top class coworkers in a diverse and multinational environment
As the accounting manager you will be responsible for financial and statutory reporting. In addition, you will have the opportunity to with local and global network of stakeholders. Outstanding performers will also have the chance to be promoted to Controller.
- International working environment
- Fast-growing career path for high performers
As the Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for monthly close and financial reporting activities. This includes ensuring proper compliance with accounting and statutory requirements. You will also work closely with HQ in developing and setting proper processes and control governance in the Japan office.
- Expand accounting skills in a multinational and fast-growing environment
- Flexible work hours and work life balance
An exciting FP&A role at a top American FMCG company that has not only a huge business in the US, but also in Japan. This job will allow you to utilize your finance skills to further aid the growth of company in Japan. You will be creating financial reports and will be working closely with the Senior FP&A and finance manager.
- A top American FMCG company with a strong business in Asia
- Exciting new projects to grow and strengthen their Japanese business
Multinational automotive parts manufacturer is looking for a financial planning analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for financial planning and analysis of the business as well as work closely with the global team to drive improvements and profit.
- Stable and progressive career
- Participate in company projects with direct impact on the business
This position will manage general accounting and tax matter for the organisation. This position required strong financial accounting with tax experiences.
- Open office culture and flat structure within finance team
- Career progression to become manager
A global consumer brand is looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end daily activities of the accounting team to ensure accuracy and compliance with the local and global regulations.
- Well-known brand with stable financial performance
- Opportunity to work with coworkers in a diverse and multinational environment
Finance position covering end to end accounting processes. The team also cover regional reporting within APAC.
- Wide coverage (Asset Management, Securities, Trust bank)
- Flat team with supportive Head of Finance
Finance Analyst opportunity at a top French retail company with a strong presence in Japan. You will be responsible for financial analysis and forecasting activities, while working closely with key stakeholders and internal partners within the different business disciplines.
- Learn from experienced finance and business leaders within the company
- Good work life balance and friendly working environment
A great opportunity to work for a Global Luxury Retailer has arisen. This French company has products sold all over the world, including Japan. As the Senior Accountant, you will cover general accounting as well as some management responsibilities. It will be a great opportunity to utilise your accounting knowledge while developing your career with the goal to move up into a management role or rotate within the Finance department.
- International working environment
- Internal growth opportunities and rotational program
This function is responsible for measuring, monitoring and managing the Group's liquidity risk
- Stable Japanese business offering a long term, stable career
- Specialist function - become a high-level expert