プレミアムラグジュアリーブランドにてRetail Supervisor を関西エリアで募集中！
An exciting opportunity for SAP consultants with either SAP Retail or SAP FiCO experience.
- Grow your profile in a global luxury fashion house
- Work from home opportunities
Supporting company growth initiatives (New Systems, Enhancements, Issue fixes) and deployment them across Japan, Asia, and Europe countries.
- No Age Restriction
- Urgent Hiring
You will be responsible for day-to-day store operations, as well as other duties while working with the team and manager.
- Famous fashion brand
- Develop skillset and experience
We are looking for a business analyst who can provide a "IT-based management, business transformation, and business improvement" to our Retail&CPG customers and help their management solve their problems.
- Opportunity to utilise technical and soft skills to step up your career
- Work from home during the pandemic
Our client is looking for a motivated, talented candidate for the IT Manager role. The role is mainly responsible for Infra support for both back-office and stores as well as application support.
- English usage
- Good work-life balance
You will be responsible for guiding and directing the creativity for the branding while working cross functionally across different teams including Marketing, UI/UX, photography, etc.
- Diverse and international working environment - utilize your bilingual skills
- Flexible working while being involved in all creatives within the company
間接購買、直接購買どちらも見ていただき数年後にProcurement Manager のポジションについていただきます。
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining effective methods and processes to identify and hire top talent for Japan and across Asia Pacific. Strategizing, identifying candidate trends, networking and developing best recruitment practices will be important components of this role.
- chance to develop your career
- industry leading company with dynamic and flexible working style
As a PR Manager, you will be responsible for planning and managing the annual media plan together with the Marketing GM.
- Enter into a well known luxury company with potential opp to grow the team
- Work directly with the Marketing GM
This role will be sitting under the Communications team sitting, responsible for media communications including PR and Advertising, and relevant creative asset control for those media activities.
- Work under a globall well known group to manage one of their top brands
- Flexibe working environment
In this individual contributor role reporting to the leader of Talent Management, this integral position will lead the development and implementation of organisational development, effectiveness and driving change from how employees work. Identifying needs and providing strategic advice on how to deliver solutions in line with transformation initiatives set out by the company will be important for this role.
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
- Flexible compensation and wonderful benefits
The successful candidate will be in charge of retail project and production support, he/she will work as an IT representative and work closely with business key users.
- Work Life Balance
- International Environment
European luxury retailer is currently seeking a Finance Controller to play a key role in contributing to their financial success in Japan.
- Good work life balance (Flexible working hours)
- Participate in exciting new projects to strengthen and grow the Japan business
Finance Analyst opportunity at a top French retail company with a strong presence in Japan. You will be responsible for financial analysis and forecasting activities, while working closely with key stakeholders and internal partners within the different business disciplines.
- Learn from experienced finance and business leaders within the company
- Good work life balance and friendly working environment
Our client is looking for a motivated, talented candidate for the Retail IT Specialist role. The role is mainly responsible for managing Infra projects as well as daily store / back-office support.
- English usage with good work-life balance
- Project management
The HR manager is responsible for talent acquisition, employee evaluation, training, employee relations, being as the business partner with the head of HR, promote HR initiatives to accelerate organisation goals.
- Growing business with chance to work with global
- Great work environment with flexible work style
- Implement global strategy in Japan
- Advise and guide purchasing and operations teams to ensure that global category strategies are implemented in their area of responsibility.
- Regional report line
- Handle all indirect procurement of the company