- 東京23区正社員650万円 - 1050万円日系企業
The Sales Assistant is the go-to contact for all Sales Team's administration, scheduling and document queries. They will also act as client liaison and receive calls, take messages and follow up on enquiries.
This is an ideal position for those who enjoy team atmosphere, eager to learn, can adapt quickly to changes and are interested in banking and securities.
On the job training!
Direct access to Tokyo Station
- Manage business activities related to Japanese and foreign institutional clients.
- Creation of product materials for institutional investors.
Competitive salary and benefits
Work at one of the largest investment managers worldwide
- Strengthening business relationship with institutional clients which includes: Banks, Private Banks, Asset Managers etc.
- Growing and developing the research and analytic team - making an impact with internal and external clients.
Making an impact in a cozy international enviornment
Attractive compensation with great career progression
Head of Sales support managing 2 staff in a small, commit ed team covering the APAC region.
Asia-based sell-side firm with offices across the world
Small, commited team with direct reporting line to Head of Operations
- To manage the sales team within the APAC region.
- Identify leads, qualify, develop and close prospects in the assigned target market
To be in charge of a new sector with a gloval Financial Services Company
High base salary and incentive
- Maximising revenue and client satisfaction to Institutional clients
- Proactively understanding clients' need and delivering innovation solutions
Developing and securing client relationships
Building your niche and reputation in the market
- Manage relationships with the existing clients.
- Identify the needs of new clients and develop new business opportunities with them.
Working in one of the world's largest multinational financial companies.
Take a leading role at developing business opportunities with the main clients.
- 東京23区正社員1000万円 - 1500万円外資系企業
- Selling foreign exchange products to the current customers of the financial group.
- Attracting businesses from new customers, primarily for financial institutions.
Working with one of the world's major financial groups.
Opportunity for promotion and developing business skills
- Entry level to the world of Financial Markets.
- Start of as Sales/ Institutional Client Service and move up the ranks.
New Graduates welcome to apply!
Entry level to a challenging job in the Financial Market
Work closely with the Front Office to pick up skills and develop your career in a large Securities company. The company is looking to expand their support team with motivated and eager staff.
Join the financial industry directly supporting Front Office
Excellent salary and work life balance
The Sales Assistant will support a team of 15 with range of admin tasks.
The idea candidate is cheerful, flexible, enjoys supporting others and can work as part of a fast paced team.
Direct access from Tokyo Station!
Can convert to Direct Contract
- Job suitable for a candidate with a strong passion for equity secondary market
- Individuals with a sales personality who are energetic and positive
Entry position in the world of Equity
Great way to gain knowledge and sales skill
- Support equity investment activities by provision of investment ideas to execution
- Provide professional investment advice to clients in the given coverage
Join the world of hectic capital market
Entry to understanding the world of Securities and its strategies
- 港区派遣社員40万円 - 40万円 月給 (480万円)外資系企業
- Work and develop your skills as a contract Sales Assistant for a global private bank. There is an opportunity to go permanent (depending on your performance)
Gain valuable experience working in a global private bank
Salary is 400,000 yen per month
- Assisting senior members of the Institutional Sales team in order to cover all the main sales activities, while at the same time maintaining sales targets.
- Provide new ideas for business development, analyze the market - including competitors, client needs and market trends.
Opportunity to work in a well-established FTSE 100 Investment company
Primarily you will be responsible for driving the sales process for a defined set of products and/or services by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity, and contributing to sales cycle management to closure.
Drive and grow sales for bespoke product range and services.
Global name in Financial Services and Investment Banking
- 港区派遣社員¥1,800 - ¥2,000 時給 (374万円 - 415万円)外資系企業
Long term temporary position - Various sales support for the sales department for a global financial institution
Long-term temporary position at a global financial institution
The hourly rate is 1900 yen per hour! (negotiable based on experience)
- Mid-market & global banking corporate clients
- Focus on Cash products
- Strengthen the bank's Relationship with existing clients by maintaining relationship and cross-selling
- Identify, develop and maintain a list of clients
Flexible platform that offers wide range of product coverage
Working from an APAC level to cover clients from a high level