- 東京都派遣社員500万円 - 800万円外資系企業
To manage projects delivering business improvement and change on behalf of the Project Sponsor together with a Project Owner within the defined tolerances for cost, quality, scope, time, risk and benefits.
Manage the project team(s) to deliver the project outcome(s) and expected benefits as defined in the business case(s) and Project Charter.
You will take on the management responsibilities of client's key projects, including delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope, and report to the IT manager.
Competitive Salary with Great Incentives
One of the Leading Company in Entertainment Industry
We are looking for an experienced Bilingual Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects. Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope
- Great opportunity for your career progression!!
- Able to work for multinational corporation
Our client is looking for a person who is familiar with Project Manager role over 5 years. The candidate is required to own overall project management activities for one or multiple projects, and speak both English and Japanese fluently.
International work environment
Expected salary up to 12M JPY per year
- Manage time-line, cost, personnel in all processes from the start of the project team to the end of the project.
- Manage the progress of the project over the entire period from the start to the completion of the project according to the project form and client needs.
Manage Clinical Projects from Initial PMDA Consultation to NDA Submission
Work Directly with PMDA, KOLs and Cross-functional Team Members
- 東京都正社員800万円 - 1000万円外資系企業
* To be responsible for the project implementation as a representative of the company through the coordination between the company and client in the project implementation phase.
* To be responsible for managing and executing contractual agreement between our client and Telecom customers and deliver high quality project to those customers.
International Work Environment
Excellent Work-Life Balance