Our client is a luxury company with a strong track record of success. They are seeking for a project manager with extensive experience in the industry to join their Tokyo office.
Key responsibilities for this project manager role include managing and reviewing on-going projects to ensure that key performance goals and time-lines are met.
No Age Restriction
Global Working Environment
With an ever dependency on Finance Technology and a growing business, our client is looking to hire an experience Project Manager to join its team - to deliver and implement solutions at a high quality standard.
Global Leading Finance Technology Firm
Project Delivery Management Role
- 東京都正社員800万円 - 1000万円外資系企業
* To be responsible for the project implementation as a representative of the company through the coordination between the company and client in the project implementation phase.
* To be responsible for managing and executing contractual agreement between our client and Telecom customers and deliver high quality project to those customers.
International Work Environment
Excellent Work-Life Balance
Our client is looking for a person who is familiar with Project Manager role over 5 years. The candidate is required to own overall project management activities for one or multiple projects, and speak both English and Japanese fluently.
International work environment
Expected salary up to 12M JPY per year
- 東京23区正社員600万円 - 850万円外資系企業
- Managing and coordinating all aspects of project deployment and delivery
- Adaptable to project scope and substantial changes in customer needs to provide best business analytics solution possible.
Tech Start-Up moving into Japan
Opportunity to work with an Exciting new Business Analytics and Tracking Product
- 東京都正社員700万円 - 1000万円外資系企業
The ideal candidate for this position would have prior project management experience in a SIer, Consulting firm or Network/Telecom vendor and ideally would have strong knowledge of L2/3 and optical networking.
Global company with over 5,000 employees worldwide