- Provide an excellent customer experience to our clients
- Support guests with reservation and check in procedures
- Join one of the most reputable hotel groups
- Join an international team with opportunities of career development
The front desk associate will be responsible for greeting and welcoming guests, receiving and delivering all incoming and outgoing mail and packages, answering all calls and directing as needed.
- Work for a multinational hotel chain
- Promising career growth
Respond to resident requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers. Respond to special requests from Residents with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction. Gather, summarize, and provide information to guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities.
- Work for multinational luxury hotel
- Good working environment
- Ensure that the client expectations are met with excellence
- Communicate the company expertise through the knowledge of our products
- Become part of one of the most prestigious jewelery companies in the world
- Contribute to their history and the excellence the brand brings to their clients