The Procurement Category Manager will create and implement sourcing strategies for the outsourcing category and collaborate with external and internal business partners and suppliers to reduce risks and costs for the business.
- Opportunity to manage APAC procurement team
- Work for a global business with strong presence in APAC specially Japan
This role will provide you with the opportunity to manage spend across several APAC countries, and be the key category leader for the region. You will liaise with the Global Procurement Heads to identify potential new schemes to implement in the region based on Global initiatives. You will have support of the local procurement team in Japan, but report on a global level.
- Be repsonsible for category spending across APAC
- Opportunity to be creative, build new structures
As the Manager, you will implement the vendor management operating model including strategic sourcing, increase the focus on quality assurance and oversight of our vendors while identifying and implementing efficiency across end-to-end vendor management and procurement processes.
- Dynamic, international working environment
- Good employee benefits
As Procurement Senior Manager you will work as a business partner primarily for Marketing to identify areas where procurement can add value and deliver business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation. You will lead a team of 2, and be responsible for overall indirect spend for the business.
- Interface across APAC countries to align strategies
- Be a true business partner to identify how procurement can add value