- 東京都正社員400万円 - 600万円外資系企業
Operation staff's main responsibilities are planning and executing shipments, communication link between suppliers, government authorities & Operations and maintenance of assigned vehicle(s).
Working in a growing company
Good brand name with flat and young working culture
- Manage overall kaizen projects for logistics operations and logistics sites according to best practices; and creating standardization practices in conjunction.
*Major global manufacturing and distribution company
*Exciting opportunity for those who want to work multi-faceted company with a l
- Handle various aspects of logistics operations including import/export for air and sea freight and act as a window for customers.
*Major multinational logistics forwarding company
*Exciting opportunity for those who want to build their experience in logistics
- Participate in start-up warehouse and facility renovation projects.
- Manage projects to build warehouses from scratch.
*Major multinational logistics company
*Exciting opportunity in logistics and warehouse management
Logistics Supervisor is responsible for ensuring a smooth operation of logistics function in managing 3PL performances in aspects of inbound and outbound shipments and warehousing in Japan.
Exposure to senior management across the business
Top-tier company with international work environment
- Support overall distribution center operations by managing outbound transportation and collaborating closely with 3PL companies.
*Major multinational apparel company
*Exciting opportunity supply chain operations for a well-known brand