This position will be the #1 position in Finance in Japan and will be in charge of several finance departments and functions. The main responsibilities will be people management.
- Global growing company
- Career pass for the CFO position
Join a growing IT company and support its establishment.
- Developing environment full of opportunities
- Work-life balance
A hands-on position that will support establishing the japan branch.
- Fast Growing company
- Freedom of actions
Senior finance analyst として予算の作成・予実の管理・分析、Finance Directorのサポート・ステークホルダーとのコミュニケーション等を担当して頂きます。
-The role will be supporting operation and infrastructure between stores and offices. Which includes troubleshooting, training, and operating POS and stock control systems.
-Moreover, the role may involve creating budget plans and the roadmap for the brand and will be reporting to CFO and European HQ.
- Excellent IT Manager opportunity in a world-known Luxury apparel European brand.
- Role Directly Reports to CFO and European HQ
The successful candidate is responsibile for oversee the business and financial operations of the company and shares responsibility for the organization's economic and financial performance with performing financial analysis, developing financial planning processes, and designing / implementation of overall business plans with CFO.
- very stable sale revenue / increasing thier sales
- be able to work from home
You are a SPC Accounting and/or Japan tax accounting expert looking for a step up to a finance manager role. Although this position does not include people management, it will include special purpose accounting for business revenue recognition and asset management. Work closely with Japan CFO and expand market share in Japan.
- SPC Accounting Focussed Position
- Work Closely with CFO in Developing New Market Share In Japan
You are consolidation accounting and IPO expert who have experience in creating IPO documentation and interested in Investment Relations role. You will be working directly with Japan CEO and CFO and will create your own finance team in the future.
- Fast Growing Company Operating Over 13 Countries Worldwide
- Fast Pace Environment with Strong Decision Making Power
- With 3- 5 years of Corporate Communication experience: you will be consulting clients in (Finance, Health care, Chemicals, Pharma, Investment bank…etc.) on Media relations, Investor relations, Crisis communications and M&A Communications.
- With no Corporate Communication experience: starting with Media Monitoring if you have little to no corporate communication experience
- 50% non- Japanese and 50% Japanese- Very international environment
- Flat organization, reporting directly to the firm's CEO