Newly created Head of Finance/CFO position covering the entire Asset Management business for Japan.
- Manage the entire Japan Asset Management finance business
- New position (not replacement) due to business growth
Current pandemic created new opportunities for the business as they have experienced near 20% growth in demand on their services.
Our client is ready to aggressively expand Japan market, and need commercial input from the CFO / Head of Finance to drive this agenda forward.
- Fast growing business with near 20% growth in 2020
- Commercial Finance role to drive expansion strategy for Japan market
Recruiting an experienced Finance professional to partner with Business Lines and manage day-to-day Finance operation.
- New Headcount
- International working environment
Senior Banking Financial Controller opportunity at one the largest foreign Securities firms in Japan.
- Remote work option and flexible hours
- Friendly team members
Lead and manage financial responsibilities at a top American hotel brand in Japan. You will support the expansion of a top international firm in growing their Japanese business and start new projects to develop a new team. You will be working as close partners with the CFO to develop reports to the headquarters in the US.
- Support the start of new projects and monitor to develop the company business
- Collaborate with top class coworkers in a diverse and multinational environment
This role will be leading SPC (Special Purpose Company) Accounting team to develop and strengthen client presence in this field - developing client relationships, supporting, training and overseeing book keeping and cash management to SPC clients. You will be managing a team size of 10 , making sure timely and accurate delivery.
- Mid size growing professional business in Japan
- Flex time and work from home option
As the head of finance, you will oversee all Accounting, Reporting, Financial Planning and Analysis matters. You will also play a key role in other business activities, including Tax, Treasury, Business Strategy.
- Friendly international working environment
- Play integral role to support and influence the business
One will manage a team size of 4 and you will be working closely with the financial director to develop reports to the headquarters based in The States.
- People Management Accounting Position
- Based in Minato-ku
You are consolidation accounting and IPO expert who have experience in creating IPO documentation and interested in Investment Relations role. You will be working directly with Japan CEO and CFO and will create your own finance team in the future.
- Fast Growing Company Operating Over 13 Countries Worldwide
- Fast Pace Environment with Strong Decision Making Power
Corporate Planning Manager who will cover everything from Management Accounting to Economic study of new services, to Investor Relations. This person will report directly to the CFO and will be the main face of the business when dealing with other financial institutions.
- Flat organization with international environment and modern office
- Remote work, flexible working hours
You are a SPC Accounting and/or Japan tax accounting expert looking for a step up to a finance manager role. Although this position does not include people management, it will include special purpose accounting for business revenue recognition and asset management. Work closely with Japan CFO and expand market share in Japan.
- SPC Accounting Focussed Position
- Work Closely with CFO in Developing New Market Share In Japan
- With 3- 5 years of Corporate Communication experience: you will be consulting clients in (Finance, Health care, Chemicals, Pharma, Investment bank…etc.) on Media relations, Investor relations, Crisis communications and M&A Communications.
- With no Corporate Communication experience: starting with Media Monitoring if you have little to no corporate communication experience
- 50% non- Japanese and 50% Japanese- Very international environment
- Flat organization, reporting directly to the firm's CEO