- Auditor＠Start Up
- Internal Audit @ IT Company
Senior Audit position for a new Manager level staff
- Stable business with regional reach
- Ideal for one with minimal management experience or looking to become manager
Audit position at large Global Securities company.
- Audit position at global company
- Work from home, great team memebers and many options for career growth
AVP Audit role at global bank
- Well known and stable global company
- Good career growth, flexible working hours
Associate level audit position within a global team focusing on regional and global business audits.
- Stable Japan business with international team
- Flexible working schedule
- This role is assistant manager position which provides key stakeholders assurance regarding financial, operational, and compliance objectives of the organization. Also, assists the Audit Manager and Head of Internal Audit with executing the each audit assignment, reporting audit results to stakeholders, and ensuring quality of audit activities.
- Opportunity to work for a major insurance company
- Nice and friendly working environment
Senior Auditor position within a large global financial institution.
- Central Tokyo office with remote work policy
- International working environment with good work-life balance
Junior Audit position for someone who is interested in the Asset Management business
There are potentially 2 headcount for this team so you have a good chance at getting an interview if qualified!
- Well known Asset Manager with stable Japanese business
- Very friendly and supportive manager and team
Will carry out the audit work under the supervision of the head of the audit department, covering a wide range of operations of a life insurance company. Additionally, will contribute to risk assessment and annual audit planning activities.
- New headcount
- Outstanding work life balance, flexibilities
Internal Audit position which wide range of responsibilities, ideal for someone coming from Big 4 or other non-financial institution, who is looking to learn about the future of finance.
- US cryptocurrency company
- Flexible working hours and remote work option
2 headcount within large Internal Audit function.
One is focused on Audit Risk modeling, One is Business Risk.
- Stable Japanese business with large team
- Internal mobility offering a long career with choice for personal development
This position is a standalone Audit Manager position in Japan with a small overseas team reporting them. You will be responsible for all Audit function within Japan with some regional responsibilities
- Amazing work life balance - full flex, work from home (not just due to COVID)
- Standalone Manager positon with global coverage
This position is combination of FP&A, controlling and accounting. You are responsible to manage and improve company financial performance.
- International working environment
- Fast pace and great learning culture
An exciting Finance Analyst role at a top British FMCG company that has not only a huge business in the UK, but also in Japan. This job will allow you to utilize your finance skills to further aid the growth of company in Japan. You will be creating financial reports and will be working closely with the Senior Finance Analyst and finance manager.
- A top British FMCG company with a strong business in Asia.
- Supports and strives for sustainable and ecofriendly business.