日本国内のサーバー市場の新規開拓営業をお任せします。担当商材は当社のPC パーツ製品、サーバー用パソコン等を中心とします。IT ハードウェア導入のニーズをお持ちの企業様を自らターゲティング・開拓し、当社の全ラインナップを利用したトータルソリューションをご提供します。
You will be identifying and developing key accounts in the territory. Also you will be planing and scheduling face-to-face meetings and calls to current and potential customers.
- You will be contributing their life science business
- You will be working at global leading company for machine vision system
- Target and gain new business
- Maintain & further develop existing customers
- Responsible for Volume & Gross Profit growth
- Exciting international working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow professional career in a big organization
The role will be responsible for sales and services activities for customers in the assigned territory.
- Join a global stable business in the industry
- Expand your career from sales and technical aspects
You will qualify, screen and validate potential business deals within the Target Accounts by analyzinganalyzing requirements, assessing the propensity to buy and ensuring current and potential clients can navigate services, products and solutions.
- Great work and life balance
- Competitive salary
- Lead the sales activities for catering companies and contribute to the expansion of the business by carrying out all projects from expanding customer base, bringing out new business proposal to contracting.
- Great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing online platforms
- International workplace and progressive work culture
Maintain relationship with key vendors and acquiring new clients, the Point Of Sale Vendors.
- World's best tax refund services company
- International working environment
- As Business Development Manager, you are expected to contribute fully to our contribute fully to our corporate growth and the objectives of the professional services team.
- Above all, you are expected to exceed your personal objectives, as well as proactively work with the wider team to ensure the overall success of the division.
- Chance to join a rapidily growing company in the Japan market
- Great compensation, many benefits, and chance for career growth, and
Working with both the local sales team and the regional pulp segment lead, the candidate will execute the Pulp Mill sales strategy in Japan.
- International working environment
- Grow professional career in a well established organization
The role will work cross-functionally with technical sales, solution teams, consulting, professional services, project management, delivery, support, corporate marketing, to build and deliver revenue growth, targeting manufacturing/telecom/automotive/utility.
- Work in a very international environment and make full use of your English abi
- Be part of a start up company of 20
Responsible for creating sales strategy and acquiring new business partner
- International Working Environment
- Opportunity to work closely with best Entertainment Business
- Promote and lead Business Development activities in Japan to increase the country pipeline in all division
- Identify, secure, document, and negotiate for suitable project locations (land leases and manage landowners relationship
- Fast growing company and rising market trends
- Great compensation, many benefits, and fast career growth
As the Business Development Representative, you'll be involved throughout the sales process of identifying targets, contacting prospects, and creating Qualified Leads.
- Super start up company
- office is at central Tokyo
Work closely with commercial teams to lead and execute external partnership and acquisition opportunities. Advance the initiatives of the business by engaging internal and external stakeholders.
- Join one of the leading global Medical Device companies
- Gain experience in a global environment
The position is responsible for generating gross profit and revenue growth via client development and growing existing client business. This role will drive new business by managing face-to-face sales meetings, building relationships, presenting recommendations for logistics solutions and closing sales.
- Gain extensive business development skill
- Develop your career in a growing market
Develop and maintain business relationships with existing and potential clients. This individual will be responsible for representing API team as a point of contact in a wide variety of settings.
- Lead and develop API business for Japan
- Potential to take on APAC coverage in the near future
Generate new business and nurture current clients. Build and execute Japan strategy in mid-long term.
- Join world's leading CDMO company
- Lead Japan business strategy
- Fulfil existing partnerships needs with new solutions
- Develop new strategic partnerships in Japan
- Well established company and rapidly growing market in Japan
- Chance to use English and work with global Headquarter
In this customer facing role you will be responsible for developing new business and keeping relationship with our existing clients.
- Startup Environment
- Fast career progression chances
To balance client/project responsibilities with business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities within Cloud Infra and Platforms. The position also requires to work with and leveraging a top-notch client leadership team. Moreover, to develop strategies and tactics for further penetrating the account in addition to cross selling company's emerging services.
- Become the first leader for company's cloud business in Japan
- International environment and daily communication with the global team