- 東京23区派遣社員700万円 - 800万円外資系企業
The Client is urgently looking for a Business Development Manager who can provide technical consulting services for end-users and business partners for whom would like to apply APU integrated PCs on the customer's environment. The job responsibility mainly consists of pre-sales and post-sales (6:4 ratio).
■Annual salary up to 8 million + other benefits
■Well-known global IT hardware company, international environment
A leading provider of global cloud-based unified communications services
One of the largest conference and collaborations service providers
Maintain existing cusotmer base and develop business with new customers to ensure growth of the company in Japan.
Support and assist the General Manager by acting as his right hand in developing successful business, liaise with customers local and regional offices as well as with HQ to deliver quality to the customers and profitability to the company.
Innovative AI and autonomus driving Tier 1 supplier for OEMs worldwide
Exciting opporutntiy to be a part of innovative and progressive startup business
- Meet and exceed the revenue quota through effective sales proxies.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
Work for one of the world leaders in the financial market/information provider
High base salary and incentive.
- Responsible for driving the revenue growth business from assigned bank of Japan by manageing the retention growth of existing our customer accounts via cross selling activities and buliding strong customer intelligence.
Leading Energy Information Services
- Internal / external business negotiation (communication with overseas exchanges, customers, partner companies, etc.)
- Defining the requirement for each new projects (flow, operation, improvement from previous)
Be part of the largest growing sector in Financial Market
Make an impact in a fast growing company
- To innovate and create new ways to create new business in the Japanese Market.
- Negotiate trade terms with partners and clients regarding potential increase in distribution and the product's price range
Chance to work in an International Company
To lead a strong team in the FMCG industry
Working closely with the Japan Sales group, Marketing, Finance, and Operations, you will manage the day-to-day performance of the Direct Sales channel, including achieving sales and profit goals, managing online sales programs/tools to attract and convert consumers and owning vendor relationships.
Global Consumer Electronic Company
- 東京23区正社員800万円 - 1200万円外資系企業
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the promotion, business negotiation and authorization of the Japanese market.
Start up environment
- Develop new clients in the Tourism Industry whilst understanding the Tourism market trend.
- Provide weekly/monthly updates to managers and develop areas to develop.
Chance to work in the evergrowinng Tourism Industry
High base salary and incentive scheme
- 東京23区正社員600万円 - 1000万円外資系企業
The Business development representative is responsible for conducting strategic business development to new targets within both prospect and existing accounts. The objective is to introduce or position the company's products and services to key decision-makers to drive activity through the initial phases of the sales cycle and to create marketing qualified leads for the sales force.
Attractive salary package