This member will be part of the Development Group under Technology Solutions Dept. of an Asset Management Company. Mainly responsible for development of internal business application. Additionally, will be responsible for minor development support depending on business requirements.
- Earn Up to JPY7M/Yr
- Full Time Employment in a Successful Company
The Customer Success Architect will focus on connecting the technical and the business customer activities. The CSA will help customers with business outcomes such as devops, software development lifecycle, code analysis, product strategy, and security.
- Fortune 50 Company with Great Work Life Balance
- High Compensation and International Work Environment
Work with the business and development team in facilitating the migration of applications from our legacy system. Apply good and analytic communication skills in defining project parameters and exhibit good troubleshooting skills in making good technology decisions for the business.
- Take the lead on a major project!
- Work where every contribution is recognized and rewarded!
Work with the business and development team in facilitating the migration of applications from our legacy system. In addition to interviewing stakeholders and gathering user requirements, we need you to be analytic and help the business make good technology decisions.
- Be part of a world renowned organization
- Take part in a global technical transformation
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious experienced developer who is eager to work closely with FO business users, stakeholders, quants and other global project teams throughout the organisation.
The successful candidate will manage the lifecycle and risk related to OTC equity derivative transactions as well as engage in the enhancement of the equity platform to cope with business development needs.
- Earn Competitively
- Be part of a global operation
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Information Management team and be part of a big project agenda with over 30 running projects for improving and expanding the firm's core Big Data Platform. As a project manager you will have the chance to lead and manage several cross-functional projects by being in the center of development, infrastructure, architecture, and BA teams.
- Global environment
- Excellent work-life balance
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for supervising product management and ensure clear communication to business as well as development teams. You will be also in charge of driving innovation for web and mobile shopping.
- Gloabal company
- Wide range of exclusive benefits
- Work with peer architects, product development, IT, and business operations members to understand environment and needs
- Translate system requirements into design documentation
- Working on cutting edge technologies and Cloud-based applications
- Working on the newest endeavors on emerging set of technologies
A global leading financial services firm is looking for a senior IT Business Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for analysis of business requirements for systems and development of applications while working closely with people in different business teams.
- International working environment
- Attractive internal career progression
A great opportunity for a PMO looking to implement their insurance industry knowledge with a very hands on sense of responsibility in software development strategies and successful implementation. This opportunity best fits candidates with a substantial career as a business analyst with a good understanding of development softwares.
- A great opportunity for PMOs looking to expand their focus
- Flexible ego-free work environment