You will build creative and sustainable ways to maximize the lifetime value of the players by analyzing data, managing the in-game economy, and designing tools to help refine the execution of in-game events and sales.
- Flexible and international working environment
- Directly own and contribute to the title's in-region success
Act as the digital marketing specialist in covering all functions from SNS, launching digital campaigns, and tracking data analytics. The goal is to drive awareness of the brand and to help optimise e-commerce performance.
- Work in a diverse and fun environment with an international team.
- Receive discounts on company-owned attractions.
- Overseeing all Sales and Marketing activities, anticipating the changes in consumer behaviour after Covid 19.
- Proposing new ideas and restructuring for the current organisation.
- Strategic hiring in preparation for hospitality influx after Covid19
- Taking owndership and leading transfomation for hospitality marketing
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for understanding the products and its demands in the local area. You will also be communicating with the product management team in the Headquarters (US) about new products.
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to work in the music industry
- Great opportunity to work with an expanding business, managing 1 headcount for the moment.
- Leading Media/ Promotion strategy for brand's category and specific product designed in Japan, building relationship with athletes to increase brand awareness through product placement.
- Japan reporting directly back to Head Office
- The role is a new headcount thanks to recent business expansion
In this position, you will be working amongst a big marketing team and reporting directly to the headquarters. You will be working on strategic strategies for their business and products.
- Competitive Salary and benefits!
- Reporting directly to the director.