- Responsible for managing project life cycle, including discussions with clients, development of project specifications, documentation of project set up, coordination with overseas technical operations team, and management of all project related activities through to project completion.
- Act as primary point of contact to clients, communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships.
Contribute to Faster Delivery of Crucial and Lifesaving Therapies to the Market
Partner with Innovative Research Organizations in Biotech, Pharma and Med Device
Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of study management. Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study.
Project management at global clinical technology company.
Cardiac safety innovations.
- 東京都正社員1000万円 - 1300万円外資系企業
You will be accountable for the Japan project strategy, plan and execution. Leading a team and make decisions with smart-risk taking in collaboration with the corporate, departments in the medical division and marketing.
Be part of a global pharma that provides innovative COVID solutions.
Boost your career in a fast pace environment.
Overlook the entire process of study management. Manage the financial aspects and study time lines.
Global Leading Pharma Company
Growing Business in Japan
- 日本正社員1500万円 - 2000万円外資系企業
Coordinate with CRO's with activities and studies that are assigned based on the designated region. Being able to execute high quality standards and procedures during activities.
Leading Global Pharmaceutical Company
Work with exciting projects in communications with other countries
- Line-management of local clinical project management team
- Overall management of project management for global CNS studies as Japan lead with direct report to HQ
Develop Life-changing CNS Therapies for Patients with Unmet Medical Needs
Contribute to a Global Leader in Clinical Research
- Manages Safety team members responsible for all Safety services while adhering to all data protection guidelines, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), regulatory guidelines, Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVP) and study procedures. Participates in process development, budget reviews, and project management.
Contribute to Safety Management in Global Clinical Trials
Opportunity to Contribute to Clinical and Post-Marketing Studies