End to EndのSCMプロジェクトをリードしていただくポジションです。国内外様々な改善業務に貢献することができます。
This role is an exciting opportunity to look after the entire end to end supply chain from a very strategic standpoint to coordinate across all supply chain functions. You will directly be involved in high level confidential projects (including but not limited to acquisitions or divestiture) and drive forward those projects from Supply Chain perspective.
- Steer large scale projects that will impact the entire supply chain
- Wide coverage for complete end to end supply chain
The role is newly created due to the growth of the company and their need to purchase over an additional 4,000 units for the upcoming years. A high focus will be placed on the direct procurement team to have the ability to lead a cross-functional team in supplier selection and strategy development while driving cost reduction and smooth operation of ongoing projects.
- Competitive salary and benefits package with ONLY 10 hrs paid of overtime
- Clear career path progression
As functional support for Japan market, the position will work with Procurement Head to provide functions with procurement expertise by identifying new projects to be managed & by developing regional procurement professionalism among key stakeholders, implement procurement actions and optimization projects at regional level, contribute to vendor selection, costs saving and process optimization, -report results and feedback to corporate team.
- Work for well-known luxury brand with strong product lines
- Good working culture and flexible environment
- Manage end-to-end supply chain from demand management to distribution center to delivery
- Lead a team of 15+ members and report directly to APAC
- Global industry-leading company that specializes in packaging materials
- Supply Chain Manager opportunity that will lead end-to-end SCM for Japan
Your responsibilities are analysing business processes, building relationships with key clients, running diagnosis activities, preparing plans to achieve successful strategy execution, and measuring performance.
- Start-up environment + fast track career progression.
- Opportunity to communicate locally, regionally and globally.
As a member of the Consulting Team, you understand the customer's most pressing business performance challenges in Supply Chain and Sales & Operation and you are committed to helping solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today.
- Work for a fast growing and leading software company
- Great career progression from local to regional level
The logistics team is in charge of both air and ocean freight forwarding, warehousing, transportation management, inbound and outbound, surface transportation and supply chain operations. The logistics staff will report directly to the Logistics Manager.
- Global fashion company with stable market share
- Clear career path for employees
- Manage end-to-end supply chain flow from supply planning, procurement, import, and delivery
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders such as suppliers, sales, quality, factory, and regional counterparts
- Global Tier 1 automotive company with production operations in Japan
- Operations Manager role that will cover end-to-end purchasing and supply chain
The role is critical for project management of various initiatives impacting Supply Chain including strategic sourcing, innovation, and value engineering. This role will be focusing primarily on Japan and Korea nut will report for the APAC region.
- Global brand recognition
- Fast paced career growth
As Director of Supply Chain, this role will have responsibility over Japan and Korea operations. You will coordinate efforts across the APAC region to work to identify opportunities to improve and develop the business.
- Responsibilities over North Asia region
- Join a market leading company which has been experience year on year growth
As the Manager, you will implement the vendor management operating model including strategic sourcing, increase the focus on quality assurance and oversight of our vendors while identifying and implementing efficiency across end-to-end vendor management and procurement processes.
- Stable company with good employee benefits
- Career growth opportunities
The Operations Coordinator will help ensure a healthy inventory through out the year, monitor temperature, fruitloss and other reporting requirements regularly and accurately.
- Great working culture with good work-life balance
- Clear career path for employees
As a Supply Chain Operations Specialist, you will be involved primarily in the full order to cash cycle: order management, inventory control, and logistics. The environment is fast-paced and you will need to be able to work with agility together with the team and key stakeholders.
- Work with a fantastic manager who will support your career growth
- This company is rapidly growing in Japan and also has a strong brand overseas
This role is accountable for driving the over all improvement of e2e supply chain processes. Partnering with cross-functional collaborators in both internal and external, you need to analyze operational cost, document process and assess the business impact that influence the development of solutions.
- Global sports brand with stable market share
- Wide responsibilities including inventory, logistics & process improvement.
Senior Supply Strategy Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, the manager plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Well-established supply chain team
- Broad exposure across the business