Your role as a Customer Service Manager will focus around customer orders and their management, delivery management, inventory management, other customer service operations and supply chain operations. The business has been improving throughout the covid pandemic and they are forecasting in increased growth throughout Japan, which will provide you the opportunity to develop and expand your team for the future.
- Work with life-saving technology
- Excellent career growth opportunity within expanding the current team
Your main focus in this role will be supporting the clients through phone/email with all requests. Sometimes the clients may visit the office or meet with you on video conferencing to understand product demonstration and how some of the products work.
- Opportunity to provide product demonstrations
- Excellent career growth and industry stability
My client is looking for an experienced Customer Service/Sales Assisant to join their growing team! Your focus will be to handle all the order processing, invoicing, as well as communication with their customers via email/telephone to solve all issues and answer queries.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Career growth opportunities internally
My client is looking for a Customer Service professional to accept ownership for effectively processing orders and responding to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and delivering a world-class customer experience.
- Be part of a small, growing team
- Have focus and responsibility on future project management
My client is looking for a Customer Service Manager professional to join their growing organization and to successfully manage the third party vendor. Your role will focus on directly managing about 4 subordinates, and also improving the Call Center KPI's of the outsourced vendor.
- Excellent salary and work-life balance
- Opportunity to implement new areas for the team
My client is looking for a Customer Service professional for supporting all order processing and client support. This role focuses heavily on joint replacement medical product.
- Fast-track path to Team Leader
- Excellent Salary and incentives package
My client is looking for a customer service professional to support patients questions/queries after they have received their medical procedure. You will be the first point of contact and will also be providing support up to the clinical support team.
- Very low OT, great work-life balance
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing industry
Your role will be focused on providing support to end-users/patients of the hearing device. You will handle these patients by communicating directly with questions/queries coming from the department stores/shops where the device had been purchased. Often times you may have to provide product support to doctors as well.
- Excellent work culture, colleagues who are very supportive
- Challenging opportunity to grow and develop your skillset
- Ensure Customer satisfaction through our communication systems
- Assist our clients through direct communication as well as through the events we host
- Work in one of the best known health companies of America
- Be in charge of ensuring the quality of the services and client experience
Lead and build customer service team. Address customer service request and follow up service activity with Regional and global team.
- Join top Medical Monitor company
- Lead team of 10 customer service staff
The role will focus on customer acquisition. This position involves cold calling new potential & existing clients, client business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process.
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Exposure to international environment
Provide technical support to customers. Work closely with sale team to drive customer service and sale.
- Work with top life science company
- Innovative product
As part of the Medical Information team you will handle inquiry handling and any associated activities within the business. Provide customer service and other responses to health care professionals, patients, and pharmaceutical clients.
- Exciting opportunity in Medical Info services leading in PV digitalization
- Expand into the Japan operations taking on unmet medical demands