- Sell the software (SDK - Software Development Kit) to the Japanese market through high-touch sales and direct sale (The current sales team has 2 people).
- Identify and enable channel partners including joint marketing activities and business planning to build and maintain business eco-system.
- A free workplace with small team in Japan and huge back-up team in Headquarter
- In charge of sales for HOT and easy-to-sell software product
As HRGA, you will handle a wide range of HR functions, ensuring the effective support of employees and region-specific process improvement. You will serve as point of contact to team members and answer questions regarding the full life-cycle of employees.
- Work closely with the growth and integrity of an international business
- A company aiming to advance your personal development with that of the business
As HRGA, you will handle a wide range of HR functions, ensuring the effective support of employees and region-specific process improvement. You will serve as point of contact to team members and answer questions regarding employees' full life-cycle.
- Work closely with the growth and integrity of HR operations
- Multi-dimensional role
As TA Specialist you will manage full recruitment cycle, actively partnering with internal and external stakeholders to recommend strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company. You will build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research, and participate in special recruiting initiatives.
- Be a founding member of a new TA Team of an established company
- Dynamic work style and innovative company
You will be responsible for the entire HR function as a standalone HR Manager for Japan and Korea.
- Regional coverage
- Stable industry
As HRBP, you will drive optimal business results by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders across various business divisions. You will provide consistent and strategic advice to employees company-wide, and continuously identify areas of improvement in HR processes.
- Be part of a global company with presence in over 40 countries
- Support the growth and integrity of all employees
In this position, you are responsible for planning and delivering promotional activities and monitoring the launches of the business.
- Completive salary and benefits!
- Remote working position with autonomy over marketing activities!
- As Business Development Manager, you are expected to contribute fully to our contribute fully to our corporate growth and the objectives of the professional services team.
- Above all, you are expected to exceed your personal objectives, as well as proactively work with the wider team to ensure the overall success of the division.
- Chance to join a rapidily growing company in the Japan market
- Great compensation, many benefits, and chance for career growth, and
You will be in charge of planning and executing regional marketing plans including lead and demand generation strategies, while analysing local competition, and coordinating relations with the local media.
- Opportunity to work for a Global market-leading company
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression opportunities
The product marketing manager is responsible for providing product line support for marketing program strategy, sales support, and channel partner support. This position interacts with Sales, Operation, Product development, and Marketing in other regions.
- International company with international working environment and remote work.
- Opportunities to develope a 360 marketing experience with a great mentor.
- Freight Forwarding Sales role (Air/Sea)
- Be one of the first joiner in a fast growing Sales Office for Kansai
- New office established in Osaka
- High commissions payback on Sales Revenue
- Finance Directorのサクセッサーとなっていただけるポジション
This will be the first marketing position for Japan. They are looking to hire a candidate with few years of experience in B2B marketing.
- Global, fully remote position!
- Full autonomy over marketing activities.
代理店経験者必見！外資系大手Automotive企業（B2B）でのDigital Channel Marketingを募集しております。残業時間少な目でWork Life Balanceがしっかりとれる働き方が出来る社風ですので、是非ご検討ください！
- デジタルエージェンシーご経験者必見！インハウスでのDigital Marketingへキャリアチェンジをするチャンス！
- 残業時間少な目でWork Life Balanceがしっかりとれる働き方が出来る社風。在宅勤務、WFHも推奨！
Our client is the world leader player in the supply of foundry consumables and solutions. They offer a wide range of products & services to meet the requirements of customers and to help them to reduce defects, improve casting quality and optimise production cost
- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales and management skills
- Manage the Service Sales Division and be the go to for all clients in need of Technical Assistance and advice
- Be in charge of the whole Kansai area
- Join the Global Leader in Industrial Pumps
- Top Level company for compensations and benefits
- Identify target customers with high success potential
- Build relationships with multiple target customers to ensure a healthy pipeline of 3 to 5 years
- Work for the World no.1 Contract Logistics Provider
- Take care of a booming market in Japan
You will be managing the day-to-day activities of the team. You will be also providing accurate business forecast with understanding the market and business trend.
- You will be managing a sales team for global leading company for photonics space
- You will be in charge of developig new business for the company