The Technical Sales Management department is the regional arm of our global Product Strategy & Technical Sales Organisation, which links our Business Unit and our customer needs towards the central Power Solutions Team, responsible for the global Product Development
- Company business is stable
- Great benefits
As localization project manager, you will be in charge of end to end delivery of assigned projects, managing client relationships and a broad spectrum of resources
- Be able to work from home
- Multi-cultural and supportive working environment
Fast-paced communication role that will develop your skills in project management, conflict resolution, and business development
- Exposure to senior roles and key clients
- Excellent training and support
- Manage and expand relationships with existing clients and proactively identify further new business opportunities.
- Maintan and grow revenue of each account while be sensitive to data and sales
- Join one of the fastest growing companies in the Japan market
- Excellent compensation, great incentive scheme, and benefits
- Sells US-based investment management services to potential and/or existing Chinese institutional clients within the framework of the firm's policies and local regulations
- Initiates direct contact with permitted prospects and clients by calling, emailing, setting and holding appointments in person and so on
- US Asset Management
- Chinese Institutional [email protected]
- Hunt for new accounts in his/her territory in order to achieve defined revenue targets
- Remote Work Opportunity
- Use your sales and BD skills to grow market share
After completing a Training Program, you will be involved & responsible for the following activities with regards to our equipment at Customers premises.
- Stable but growing international company publicly traded on the New York Stock
- Internal career progression from service engineer to application engineer
- The Sales Executive/ Manager will be an experienced sales professional with a proven track record
- Candidates will be required to monitor, evaluate activities/products of key competitors while creating marketing analysis that leads to client expansion.
- Joing a growing marketing solutions company in the Tokyo market
- Expand you professionl connections among various of industries
Business Development for new clients and account maintenance for existing clients
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
- Manage international transportation of machinery items by planning the best shipping methods
- Lead a team of logistics operations staff and manage external logistics vendors
- Global energy company known globally as one of the largest companies worldwide
- Plan and manage all transportation for the company's Japan and APAC offices
- Handle all logistics operations from importing, to storage at warehouse, to domestic delivery
- Manage relevant logistics service vendors and control costs for logistics
- Global industrial machinery company that supplies to a variety of industries
- Logistics Specialist opportunity that will cover both transport and storage
As a Manager, you will be leading and working with the Marketing team to achieve the sales target of B2B business. You will be also responsible for key strategic B2B channel business development.
- Have the chance to be a manager in foreign multinational company
- Be part of one of the top consumer electronic companies by using your English
Onsite technical support for one of the worlds most famous company in Shinjuku.
- Flexible contract
- Competitive salary
- Responsible for developing sourcing strategy for subcontractor
- Manage current supplier base of contractors to achieve annual cost reduction targets
- Global construction company that is known as an industry leader in its market
- Opportunity to manage subcontractor category for Japan office
A widely respected healthcare company is looking for an APAC Talent Acquisition Specialist to cover both Japan and Asia hiring.
- 360 degree role covering both Japan and APAC
- Great opportunity to gain international exposure
As a business development manager, you will be working along with a team of 6 people in Japan. The company has a good unique selling point where they don't usually use dealers for selling the product, which is doing it directly.
- English language skills and sales experience can be utilized as a manager.
- Be part of one of the leading global furniture companies!
- Plan transportation of shipments between customers and suppliers by partnering with logistics service vendors
- Foresee and troubleshoot delivery issues by communicating closely with customers and vendors
- Global trading company that specializes in providing sustainable solutions
- Opportunity to manage international transportation throughout APAC region
- Manage end-to-end supply chain flow from supply planning, procurement, import, and delivery
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders such as suppliers, sales, quality, factory, and regional counterparts
- Global Tier 1 automotive company with production operations in Japan
- Operations Manager role that will cover end-to-end purchasing and supply chain
- Manage procurement governance process so as to ensure efficiency and compliance within procurement department
- Analyze KPIs and purchase amounts to develop deeper understanding of spending trends
- Famous technology company that offers many services such as mobile services, ban
- Procurement opportunity that will focus on quality management and governance