We are looking for a help-desk Engineer who can provide technical support on PC, Mobile and related device for end users. We have a very stable IT team in our Tokyo office and want someone can join us as soon as possible.
- No Age Restrction
- No Transfer
クライアントのディストリートビューションセンターにての設備の安定稼動を図る為 、検証 （点検含め） 、評価し関係者と改善を行う。また、環境安全衛生基準を元に安全に作業できる環境を実現する。
As localization project manager, you will be in charge of end to end delivery of assigned projects, managing client relationships and a broad spectrum of resources
- Be able to work from home
- Multi-cultural and supportive working environment
- Manage and expand relationships with existing clients and proactively identify further new business opportunities.
- Maintan and grow revenue of each account while be sensitive to data and sales
- Join one of the fastest growing companies in the Japan market
- Excellent compensation, great incentive scheme, and benefits
Take charge of technical support to clients before and after the sale of the product, trouble shootings. This person will report to Japan Sales Director.
- World Wide Powering business
- Good chance to accumulate hands-on experience
Be a part of the PV processes related to the ICSR management within the company and the client. Perform objectives in the ICSR management in the given extent and time frame.
- Join a fast growing CRO taking on global demand in unmet medical needs
- Innovative, progressive projects leading the way in PV digitalization activities
Business Development for new clients and account maintenance for existing clients
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
A widely respected healthcare company is looking for an APAC Talent Acquisition Specialist to cover both Japan and Asia hiring.
- 360 degree role covering both Japan and APAC
- Great opportunity to gain international exposure
Responsible of account management and selling data and information towards key clients
- International travel company
- Great career growth opportunity
As part of the Medical Information team you will handle inquiry handling and any associated activities within the business. Provide customer service and other responses to health care professionals, patients, and pharmaceutical clients.
- Exciting opportunity in Medical Info services leading in PV digitalization
- Expand into the Japan operations taking on unmet medical demands
- Working in international automotive Tier 1 supplier
- Strengthening existing OEM relationship working very close with HQ and using your Business Development skills to grow connections with JOEMs
- Offer overseas opportunities
- Career development in a leading company
- Collaborate with Commercial function to analyze and understand market trends and needed demand
- Analyze and create periodic forecast reports using analytical tools such as SAP, SPSS, etc.
- European cosmetics company with over 500 employees in Japan
- Demand planning for cosmetics where the products are known worldwide
Currently working with a highly acquisitive US law firm in Tokyo that is looking for Projects Partners to strengthen their already prominent global platform.
- Top Tier International Law Firm with Strong Global Projects Platform
- Small office in Tokyo with Great Culture
Support RA activities for the business. Develop regulatory strategies with proper communication with health authorities.
- Be part of a global renown medical device company with cutting-edge products
- Be part of the regulatory strategy to obtain/maintain approval of projects
- The purpose of this R&D role is salon & retail consumer value creation via bringing superior products to market and supporting existing market products with new technical claims/concepts in the Asia region.
- Contribute to developing Japan original products
- High Autonomy provided
- Handle ocean freight and vessel planning operations while applying operational improvement measures
- Manage customer relationships by troubleshooting all operational issues alongside team
- Major transport company that provides shipping and distribution services
- Opportunity to handle vessel and transport planning operations
- Manage end-to-end supply chain operations from strategy development, demand planning, logistics, and inventory management
- Manage a team of staff while reporting to Global Supply Chain function to align on global/local strategy
- Global automotive supplier company with strong relationships with major OEMs
- Head of Operations role that will manage end-to-end supply chain operations