Based in Tokyo, the Trade and Investment Director will lead the development of strategic investment relationships in the food and agribusiness sector.
The job holder will support the conversion of both trade and investment commercial outcomes, build and maintain bilateral relationships with Japan's government, business and ecosystem leaders; promote trade and investment opportunities and incentives; and partner with key stakeholders.
- Small start-up entity
- English speaking and international environment
Based in their new regional office in Tokyo, the Trade Associate Director will identify and capture business opportunities to develop exports in the start-ups, digital service, fintech and cybersecurity sectors from Australia to Japan.
The incumbent will develop and maintain extensive networks in addition to supporting local market events.
- Exciting chance to join a growing office
- Well established and experienced team to learn from
In this role, you will be creating and implementing web/digital marketing strategy to strengthen the brand awareness of the university. You will also have to maintain and be aware of the technical aspects of the website in order to optimize the layout and presentation of it.
- Work with one of Japan's leading international universities
- Have the benefit of taking credit recognized courses from the university
- To work with foreign clients and grow their business internationally through high quality and insightful marketing analysis.
- To communicate with colleague and key stake holders to support the client's growth.
- Chance to work in an International Organization
- To be involve foreign trading and develping connection between client