- Be the "watch dog" and create the rules, processes and structure, to secure procurement governance and compliance.
- Manage about 7 people in procurement and logistics (import/export) management
- Join a global, dynamic, fast-growing company
- Up to 16M
This role will provide you with the opportunity to manage spend across several APAC countries, and be the key category leader for the region. You will liaise with the Global Procurement Heads to identify potential new schemes to implement in the region based on Global initiatives. You will have support of the local procurement team in Japan, but report on a global level.
- Be repsonsible for category spending across APAC
- Opportunity to be creative, build new structures
You will lead the direct material sourcing (contract manufacturing, packaging, chemical) at the company. You are expected to work closely with all stakeholders especially with the production staff at Shizuoka plant to understand challenges and work on solutions to support their fast-growing business in electronics industry.
- Join a well-known science and technology company
- Up to 11M- higher than market standards
Th Junior consultant will work along side with the Manager to help develop, execute and maintain consistent sourcing strategies for continuous improvement of client's E2E procurement operation.
- Above market standard salary offer
- Company's products are now trending in the market
- Lead procurement function across Japan including tender management, vendor onboarding, and operational activities
- Develop strategy to improve vendor relationship management system and cost performance
- Global, publicly listed real estate company with a long history worldwide
- Manager-level indirect procurement role with direct report line to Japan CEO
You will manage the regional sourcing strategy (including trade regulations, product integrity and costing) as well as all product development activities to achieve company margin goals and on time deliveries.
- Senior leadership opportunity
- Fast-paced, multinational environment
As the Manager, you will implement the vendor management operating model including strategic sourcing, increase the focus on quality assurance and oversight of our vendors while identifying and implementing efficiency across end-to-end vendor management and procurement processes.
- Stable company with good employee benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Manage overseas and domestic suppliers to purchase inventory
- Handle logistics tasks such as importing, storage, and domestic delivery
- Global machinery company that specializes in packaging tools
- Opportunity to work with overseas counterparts for purchasing activities
Your role's key responsibilities are analysing business processes, building relationships with key clients, running diagnosis activities, preparing plans to achieve successful strategy execution, and measuring performance.
- Work for a start-up company and be one of the pioneers in Japan office
- Fast track career progression
- Cooperate with related departments to plan, promote, and manage the progress of cost improvement activities
- Arrange orders for materials (metal/resin), manage supplies, negotiate delivery dates and costs
- Biggest and industry leader in connector business in Japan and in the world
- Fair evaluation system/opportunity to be promoted quickly
Your primary goal is cost saving. They would like to onboard an experienced buyer who has strong negotiation skills. You will be purchasing chemicals for water contract and handle subcontractors. Ideally, they prefer someone who handled the same categories, but they are flexible. You will be under Purchasing Department which is composed of 18 people.
- Join the world's largest supplier of water
- Flex time, good work-life balance
This is a unique opportunity to learn about Pharma R&D - no prior industry experience necessary.
You will be part of the Global R&D Procurement Function, responsible for all purchases related to Clinical Trials, CROs, Clinical Monitoring etc.
2 Key Criteria:
You have worked for a global company and have experience working on cross-functional teams
You have an interest to learn about R&D Procurement
- No R&D Procurement Experience Required!
- Be part of a Global Procurement Team
As Procurement Senior Manager you will work as a business partner primarily for Marketing to identify areas where procurement can add value and deliver business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation. You will lead a team of 2, and be responsible for overall indirect spend for the business.
- Interface across APAC countries to align strategies
- Be a true business partner to identify how procurement can add value
- Playing managerとして日本の間接購買を担当し、グローバルにレポートしていただきます。
- Work with external domestic and overseas suppliers to purchase automotive parts
- Handle full-cycle procurement process from quotation management to supplier sourcing to pricing to delivery scheduling
- Global automotive conglomerate whose brand is known worldwide
- Opportunity to take part work in an international procurement team
This position will support the Customer Marketing Director and Customer Marketing Manager with the execution of BTL activation's across all on and off premise. In addition, the role will manage budget tracking, raising POS, agency management, procurement and general team admin.
- Growing Company
- Strong leadership support