The company is looking for a Finance Manager to join their business in Kobe. This finance position offers a broad spectrum of opportunity, scope, commercial activity and authority with management opportunity.
Head of Finance Role
Senior Accountants who want to step up as #1, welcome to apply
Our client is looking for an individual that is motivated to lead the business innovation and support the digital experience of the end users in Kansai, Japan.
Lead business strategies with Big Data and multi-channel management
Good work-life balance and international work environment (in KANSAI)
- Manage and report on all in vitro and in vivo nonclinical toxicology IND enabling studies and studies supporting more advanced clinical stages
- Work closely with internal functional groups such as Pharmacology, ADME-PK, CMC, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Development, and Program Management, and actively participate in team strategy discussions for drug development programs
Manage Non-Clinical Safety Group at a Leading European Pharma Maker
Contribute to Overall R&D Mission to Gain Approval for Life Changing Medicines
- 神戸市派遣社員25万円 - 50万円 月給 (300万円 - 600万円)外資系企業
Server Admin for datacenter in Kobe area. Full responsibilities of server admin including hardware and software support, maintenance, and upgrades, as well as vendor management, etc.
Rewarding long-term contract opportunity
Great opportunity in Kobe area
This role is responsible for supporting the overall objective of the company to manage customer relationships, help the company grow in both market share and revenue and achieve the overall financial objectives set by the Senior Management team.
One of the Fastest Growing Businesses in the Industry
Potential Growth and Future Opportunities
- Global environment with ample room for career growth
- Well-known top 10 largest pharmaceutical company
Global envrionment with ample room for career growth
Well-known top 10 largest pharmaceutical company
This role will motivate sales, and product management teams in Japan, Korea and Taiwan to work seamlessly with Operation team in China and other manufacturing sites.
In addition to the above, this role will review regularly with the client's China team to ensure M&T team to respond in proactive way to the needs of the client's North Asia steel team.
High Base Salary and Incentives
Work in a international enviroment