As an Enterprise Solution Architect, you are responsible for designing applications or services within an organization working closely with the solution development team.
- Competitive Salary
- Be involved in latest technology
You is responsible for design and development of solutions for customers, under direction of project manager, you will carry out client implementations for B2B.
- Forbes 2021 World's Best Employer
- Opportunity to work closely with Enterprise clients
- You will serve as a solution architect potentially working on a variety of IT systems in an environment of fast-paced change and diverse demands.
- Cloud-based system design specialization is expected, also the ability to work in a variety of technological and business contexts is required.
- Global Insurance company with high level technical team
- International working environment
Solution Architect role for their PLM software
- Cutting edge PLM, ERP technology
- Global and Open culture
- Work with peer architects, product development, IT, and business operations members to understand environment and needs
- Translate system requirements into design documentation
- Working on cutting edge technologies and Cloud-based applications
- Working on the newest endeavors on emerging set of technologies