As Business Analyst you will take part in enhancements, business projects and new system deployment. You will be responsible to bridge IT and Business side for Japan and Asia for the Luxury Fashion Holding.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Work from Home privileges
-Work intercontinentally across the Asia region for Omni-channel projects execution and delivery, build solid processes and ensure system stability on an ongoing day-to-day basis.
-Every individual in our global family has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our expanding and exclusive story.
- Extremely Global, Extremely prominent business
- Accomplish outstanding professional career and great life balance
Our client is looking for an individual with strong project management skills for their office in Japan. Opportunity to participate in various Retail (POS) IT projects with direct impact on the company's business, investigate and suggest new IT solutions.
- Motivational, proactive international working environment.
- Project leader to manage the company's technological structure.
An exciting opportunity for IT Business Analysts who are aspired to grow and define the future development with their knowledge in Web Applications.
- Opportunity to work with one of the Top E-commerce platforms
- Enjoy WFH benefits (Good work life balance)
Our client is looking for a motivated, talented candidate for the SAP WMS Business Analyst role. The role is mainly responsible for SAP WMS system related business analysis.
- English and Japanese usage
- Good work-life balance
We are looking for a business analyst who can provide a "IT-based management, business transformation, and business reform" to our fashion brand customers and help their management solve their problems.
- Excellent exposure to global project
- Great career path
Our client is looking for a motivated candidate for IT business analyst role for their E-commerce platforms. You will be working with the Marketing Team to integrate IT solutions for business operations.
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Bilingual working environment
Subject matter expert - Financial payment systems
- Subject matter expert, Consulting, Project & Change Management - Payment system
- Be rewarded with attractive salary package. International team
Our client is looking for a motivated, talented candidate for the ERP HR Module BA role. The role is mainly responsible for ERP HR module business analysis.
- English and Japanese usage
- Good work-life balance
Act as the Business Analyst for company growth initiatives (New Systems, Enhancements, Business project) from IT and deployment them across Japan and Asia. Retail system knowledge is a strong advantage in this role.
- Expand Your Reach Across APAC
- Earn Competitively
Our client is looking for Business Analyst in luxury retail & life style brands. Engaging with Customer Engagement System, and analysing and managing the project and provide the solutions to the issues.
If you are interested in fashion and branding, this is the role for you!
- Global and Well-Known luxury brand
- New project development, Unique working experience
You are responsible for performing requirements gathering and analysis, document business to translate that into system solutions. This job will require the ability to manage relationships and effective communication process to ensure a smooth process throughout the whole project.
- Opportunity to work at a multi-national company with diverse culture
- Attractive compensation & fringe benefits
We are looking for a business analyst who can provide a "IT-based management, business transformation, and business implovement" to our automotive customers and help their management solve their problems.
- Opportunity to utilise technical and soft skills to step up your career
- Work from home eligible
Be part of a career defining Travel Insurance program. Take the lead in your role and develop your skillset across internal and external teams alike.
- Work with a diverse Team
- Attain Work-Life Balance and Earn Competitively
We are looking for a business analyst who can provide a "IT-based management, business transformation, and business reform" to clients in banking and insurance.
Responsibilities include: strategic planning to redefine the method to use IT technologies, including the introduction of the advanced technologies, to the incorporation of business requirements into AMS and large-scale DX promotion.
- Working for world leading IT consulting firm
- Very competitive salary. Fully bilingual work environment
Analyze the existing E-Commerce system, perform requirements gathering and analysis, document business and technical user stories. Fully bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply as the position requires translation of business requirements (often in Japanese) into system solutions.
- Earn a Lucrative Income!
- Employ Trending Tech in Your work!
You will be responsible for making critical decisions to improve the payment system on the client's platform. You will analyze data to provide insights to the business team.
- Ranked Best Place to Work by LinkedIn
- Largest IT Company Revenue in the World
Good opportunity for BA candidates to look for a next step in career in a sizable company.
- Attractive fringe benefits
- International team and flat culture