You are ready to taking new challenge when food industry collaborate with technology and AI, this is the time to reshaping food industry.
- New collaboration when food industry meets technology
- Expanding the view within global market
Maximising the business within online marketplaces with cross-function team to achieving common set goals.
- Join a global leading company in the industry
- Manage online market place to next level
The position will be responsible for the execution of Japan marketing programs including the strategy, branding, budgeting, and executional elements associated with the marketing programs. This cross-functional role will work with Product/Innovation teams, Sales and Key Accounts, and Finance teams on creating innovative new marketing and go-to-market programs.
- Chance to work in growing company
- Big efforts to expand marketing in coming years
A multinational manufacturing company with an exceptional perspective and an extensive history.
Looking for a Senior IT analyst to support the company's journey towards a better future through technology.
- 3000 employees, exceptionally international and diverse
- Values Work-Life balance
In this position, you will be in charge of the events. You will be in charge of a small team and need to communicate overseas.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Be able to utilize English and lead a team.
The role involves leading all aspects of e-commerce sales and partnering with brands on leveraging the brand site as a key consumer engagement platform. It will also involve partnering with other brands on communication strategies and executing them through online channels.
- Work for a global cosmetic company
- Opportunity for career advancement
One of the worlds largest luxury fashion holdings company is looking for Java developers to join their rapidly growing Japan Team. Get a chance to work with international team members enhance your skills in one of the most reputable company in the industry.
- World Famous Global Luxury Holdings
- Competitive Salary and Packages
- Collaborate with Commercial function to analyze and understand market trends and needed demand
- Analyze and create periodic forecast reports using analytical tools such as SAP, SPSS, etc.
- European cosmetics company with over 500 employees in Japan
- Demand planning for cosmetics where the products are known worldwide
You will be in charge of Business Intelligence and support the team using accurate, timely and user-friendly data.
- Permanent position at international company
- Fast growing business globally
will be working with our colleagues in Singapore and India to support with our Japan side C&B process upgrading through the use of Digitization
- 12 months contractor role, working in Shiba
- HRSS/HRIS support
The logistics team is in charge of both air and ocean freight forwarding, warehousing, transportation management, inbound and outbound, surface transportation and supply chain operations. The logistics staff will report directly to the Logistics Manager.
- Global fashion company with stable market share
- Clear career path for employees
Your team is responsible for the end to end logistics operation including order management, in-bound and out-bound shipments, warehousing and inventory management for the Japan region. Liase with the planning and sales team to ensure that the appropriate logistics service levels across the various distribution channels in the region are properly delivered, in respect of cost budgets for both warehouse and freight.
- Dynamic role and a chance to work for one of the top beauty care companies
- Competitive salary package (Base + Bonus)
Plan and execute product strategies of assigned products in Japan. Communicate with relevant parties based Internationally. Manage budget of sales, campaigns, and schedule various product releases.
- Global brand in stationary brand
- Great opportunity for career promotions
- Priority on supporting Toys programs and Children books for one of the biggest food and beverages business globally
- Communicating with clients and liscensors (Doraemon, Disney characters...etc) and project management (contact report, internal and client WIP documents, status reports)
- Working with the some of the biggest names in Food and Beverage
- Creative role, dealing with Toys/ Children program creation
Preparation of the annual budget. Support the company growth and communicate the financial data with heads of other departments and CFO.
- Financially Stable company with 30% revenue growth in 2020
- 100% remote work
Drive digital transformation within the company through CRM application development with deep understanding business strategy and challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Good career progression
As a Brand Manager, you will be responsible for developing short and long term growth strategy and
executing key brands and category 360 activation to drive business and market share in the local
market along with being involved in new product launch.
- Flexible working environment, currently working from home
- Be involved in all aspects of the product and manage the branding strategies
To define the local brand strategy in the local market in line with the international brand positioning; contribute to growth by driving new product launches and pillar products
- Chance to work in large corporation
- Great promotion opportunities
As the Director of Media, you will plan and execute all paid media activities including both traditional and digital media.
- Be a part of the Global Media team and work with colleagues around the world.
- Work in one of the most well-recognized brands in the world.