Become part of the 7 Legal members in the company; assisting 3 Lawyers in dealing with Legal related tasks and projects.
- Work in an Internatonal environment
- Great opportunity to start a career in a growing industry
- Manage end-to-end supply chain operations from strategy development, demand planning, logistics, and inventory management
- Supervise operations in multiple countries while leading a regional team of 10 people
- Global energy company that is currently experiencing rapid growth
- Regional supply chain management role that will oversee end-to-end operations
Your primary goal is cost saving. They would like to onboard an experienced buyer who has strong negotiation skills. You will be purchasing chemicals for water contract and handle subcontractors. Ideally, they prefer someone who handled the same categories, but they are flexible. You will be under Purchasing Department which is composed of 18 people.
- Join the world's largest supplier of water
- Flex time, good work-life balance
The Client is urgently looking for a sales representative to further expand their business in Japan.
- Fast growing solar panel company
- Competitive Salary
You will be in charge of marketing communications, PR and media relation for Japan business with full authority and direct contact with APAC team.
- Competitive compensation package with remote work and English usage
- Global leading company in wind energy with offices in over 80 countries.
- Promote and lead Business Development activities in Japan to increase the country pipeline in all division
- Identify, secure, document, and negotiate for suitable project locations (land leases and manage landowners relationship
- Fast growing company and rising market trends
- Great compensation, many benefits, and fast career growth
As Commercial Manager, you'll report to our APAC commercial and project development departments, which are responsible for the development of our pipeline opportunities across APAC markets.
- Working on projects on international scale
- Grow professional career in a growing business
- Develop the concepts of the formulation technology and establish the action plan for the individual R&D projects along with the concept and implement the plan.
- Bring new ideas to evaluate the performance of new formulations to demonstrate a part of the actual performance in the target applications.
- Rewarding and Challening tasks will be provided
- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
This position will be responsible for regional services team to create excellent customer experience whilst maximising services sales revenue.
- Join an international and teamwork environment
- Gain extensive sales skills
Together with your colleagues, you will manage the development and strategic process for offshore wind energy projects, pursuing all aspects of market development and origination efforts in Japan.
- Opportunities to enter Renewable energy market
- Learn and grow in an international environment
- In this position you be responsible for all communications, PR and media relation for Japan business. You will need to build a strong relationship with the media in Japan to influence external stakeholders.
- Opportunity to work for a leading multinational green energy company.
- Chance to cover all PR, communications, in Japan and report directly to APAC.
Responsible for developing and maintaining all tasks related to wind measurements, wind resource analysis, energy yield prediction and associated design elements (layout, site conditions etc.) throughout all development phases, from origination through to financial close.
- International start-up working environment
- Opportunity to grow professional career in Renewable Energy
- Support both the client/developer in the development of Offshore Windfarm Projects, from concept phase until completion
- Coordination of various project activities, including: Energy Yield Assessment, Concept design, Budget Preparation, etc.
- Work for a fully independent wind company -- no private investors
- Work with an international team to drive offshore wind projects within Japan
The Project Development Manager will support the Business Development Department regarding several business opportunities.
- Join a leading company in the industry
- Gain extensive project sales skills
- 欧州系外資エネルギー企業 経理担当