Newly created Head of Finance/CFO position covering the entire Asset Management business for Japan.
- Manage the entire Japan Asset Management finance business
- New position (not replacement) due to business growth
CFO / Finance & Operations Director will be in charge of back office functions (Finance, HR, Logistics and IT), and will be part of the leadership team
The company is experiencing positive momentum due to increased demand on their health related consumer products, and investing into the growth strategy in Japan.
- #2 role in the business with coverage of Finance, HR, Admin & Logistics
- Support market expansion, new business strategy and product introduction
Current pandemic created new opportunities for the business as they have experienced near 20% growth in demand on their services.
Our client is ready to aggressively expand Japan market, and need commercial input from the CFO / Head of Finance to drive this agenda forward.
- Fast growing business with near 20% growth in 2020
- Commercial Finance role to drive expansion strategy for Japan market
In recent years our Client underwent several initiatives to improve internal operations. At least at the beginning this position would require to be hands-on in terms of investigating and further improving operational standards. Long-term, You will be a business partner to support local GM to drive overall company growth, and further identify improvement opportunities to take market share.
- Despite COVID, company had positive sales result in Q2 this year
- Business partnering role designed to support expansion of the business
- Responsible for managing finance and operations of platform and SPCs.
Establishing rapport and credibility with functional business partners.
- Friendly and international working environment
- Good work life balance with flexibilities
Recruiting an experienced Finance professional to partner with Business Lines and manage day-to-day Finance operation.
- New Headcount
- International working environment
Cheif Finace Officer
- CFO at Startup AI&SaaS
- pre IPO phase
Lead and manage financial responsibilities at a top American hotel brand in Japan. You will support the expansion of a top international firm in growing their Japanese business and start new projects to develop a new team. You will be working as close partners with the CFO to develop reports to the headquarters in the US.
- Support the start of new projects and monitor to develop the company business
- Collaborate with top class coworkers in a diverse and multinational environment
This role will be leading SPC (Special Purpose Company) Accounting team to develop and strengthen client presence in this field - developing client relationships, supporting, training and overseeing book keeping and cash management to SPC clients. You will be managing a team size of 10 , making sure timely and accurate delivery.
- Mid size growing professional business in Japan
- Flex time and work from home option
As the head of finance, you will oversee all Accounting, Reporting, Financial Planning and Analysis matters. You will also play a key role in other business activities, including Tax, Treasury, Business Strategy.
- Friendly international working environment
- Play integral role to support and influence the business
An US listed manufacturing company is looking for an Accounting Director to oversee their Japan business. In this role, you will be responsible for handling regular financial reporting, analysis, consolidation, overseeing the accounting policy changes, etc.
- Opportunity to advance your career in a global company
- Good work life balance (Flexible working hours)
Head of Finance position responsible for USGAAP, financial reporting, and internal controls.
- Interesting business covering Risk, Consultancy and Insurance
- Global business - use Japanese and English daily