- Collaborate with Commercial function to analyze and understand market trends and needed demand
- Analyze and create periodic forecast reports using analytical tools such as SAP, SPSS, etc.
- European cosmetics company with over 500 employees in Japan
- Demand planning for cosmetics where the products are known worldwide
As a Senior Demand Planning Specialist, you will play a key role in the Medical Device supply chain for developing and communicating a consensus forecast for your portfolio of products. You will be tasked to integrate historical data, market trends, and strategic plans that are collected throughout the S&OP process. Stakeholder relationship building will be a key asset for this role to ensure constant communication and optimal inventory levels.
- Be involved in a fast moving business with several new product launches per year
- Industry-leading company benefits
As Online Demand Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the planning for all products across all e-commerce channels (both in-house). Online sales have grown exponentially since COVID and the company is now focusing strategy on expanding this growth.
- This is a newly created role in response to strong online sales during COVID
- Play a key role in the strategy to grow online sales
This role will be part of a best-in-class SCM Team, and you will be responsible for end to end demand planning, developing forecasts with sales and marketing, validation of the forecast, as well as optimization of forecast accuracy. You will also be given opportunity to work on company-wide projects to help broaden your skills.
- Join a best-in-class SCM team
- This company is dedicated towards your career development
**Fully Remote Working is available with this position**
As Senior Demand Planning Manager, you will be responsible for planning for a category of products that have a complex structure, whereby API are produced overseas, imported to Japan and kept at domestic CMOs - this structure also varies by product.
- Join a fast paced environment with a chance to make a direct impact
- Join one of the largest Pharma companies globally
As Assistant Manager for Demand Planning, you will play a key role in the supply chain to ensure stable supply of product for Japan. You will take part in regional and global level meetings and act as a window person for Japan. You will have good exposure in a matrix organisation to further your skills.
- Future Manager successor
- Exposure to APAC and Global Demand Planners
As a Supply Chain Planner, you will be a key role in the operations team for ensuring stability and continuity of supply of products based on customer demand. You will also manage good replenishment from manufacturing sites both domestically and overseas.
- Work in a stable, friendly environment
- Responsible for end to end supply chain planning
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Global Healthcare companies and be mentored by a fantastic hiring manager who will train you in Demand Planning.
This role is open for both experienced planners and those with at least 3 years of SCM experience across purchasing and inventory management.
- Opportunity for those with SCM experience to learn Demand Planning
- Great career path on offer with internal mobility
グローバル拠点との頻繁なやりとりなど、end-to-end でのPlanning 業務を担当していただきます。
- Lead S&OP process alongside stakeholders while controlling demand forecasting and supply planning processes
- Report local supply chain figures to global team and manage a team of planning staff
- Global publicly listed chemical company that supplies to many industries
- Opportunity to manage entire S&OP, demand planning, and production processes