- Can work in a global environment where you can utilize your English skills
- Can work with a good work-life- balance
Our multinational IT consulting client is looking for an in-dependant, driven candidate to fill the responsibility for an Application Lead focusing on the .Net based system and not only develop, maintain the system but also conduct implementation and other project related responsibilities.
- Challenge yourself and step up from developer.
- Work with offshore teams and take lead.
This job is for talent with expertise in troubleshooting and configuring HPDP and Veeam. They will be responsible managing the performance of Backup infrastructure and be able to use Backend storage devices like DataDomain, StoreOnce.
- Work at a leading global company
- Earn lucratively
The lead will maintain all applications and will participate in production support. Development of enterprise coding standards and constantly taking the initiative in driving process improvements will be a major part of the lead's responsibilities.
- Opportunities for career growth
- Success and effort recognition
The ideal candidate will have sound analytic and troubleshooting skills for all incidents and problems reported on servers, with minimal supervision and intervention. The job requires experience working with VMware and Windows servers along with a comprehensive understanding of storage and networking concepts.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Be part of leading global organization
The Cyber Security Lead will have excellent technical and management skills. The job is for talent with experience and a proven track record in security risk assessment and effective implementation of security measures.
- Be part of a leading global team
- Earn competitively
The successful candidate will be a team player, aware that the performance of the team reflects on their own success and competence. The main objective of the position is to accurately record and track customer requests and delivering solutions with adherence to SLAs on team level.
- Lead a highly skilled team.
- Do work that matters on a global level.
The job requires an engineer familiar with large database estates and with experience handling TB size databases. The work detail will encompass designing and implementing high availability solutions and all processes including coordinating with database vendors for resolution on major incidents.
- Engage with a highly skilled global team
- Clear career path
- In charge of production technologies for existing products and new products, and also in charge
of design changes of existing products.
- Working with stable company who is growing in the business for long time.
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided.