Responsible for account management, marketing planning, and digitisation
- International Concierge Service Company
- Responsible for both Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of the country corporate office in Tokyo.
- Develop and execute the company's business strategies in order to attain business growth.
- Work for a well known global Vacation/Resort Company
- Chance to lead multiple resorts all around Japan
- Understand the competitive landscape and how we win vs key competitors
- Prospect new logos (teams, leagues, etc.); retain current contracts and up sell products to existing accounts
- To work with a global sport tech company
- Flexible work time
Responsible for operation and account management to grow Japan business.
- Represent the Sales team for #1 Mind Fitness Community in Japan
- Great exposure to C-level Executives
- Overseeing all Sales and Marketing activities, anticipating the changes in consumer behaviour after Covid 19.
- Proposing new ideas and restructuring for the current organisation.
- Strategic hiring in preparation for hospitality influx after Covid19
- Taking owndership and leading transfomation for hospitality marketing
- Managing a team of 4 people: PR Manager, Marketing Senior Executive, Digital specialist, and Trade Sales Manager
- Overlooking Marketing and Sales strategy for 2 attractions in Tokyo
- Small, flat organization with close knit team
- Career progression to General Manager
* Assist students in establishing an international academic path.
* Use telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers to increase sales of our education programs.
- International working environment
- Career progression opportunity