- Leads and manages all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
- Achieves personal booking goals and makes recommendations on booking goals of direct reports.
English skills requirement
Leads and manages all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
Achieves personal booking goals and makes recommendations on booking goals of direct reports.
Work for one of the World's largest hotel chains.
Clear and transparent path of promotion in the senior level.
- To be in charge of selling the banquet facility to customers in various industries.
- Constant communication with key clients in the domestic market in order to maintain strong relationship.
Work in a luxurious entertain/hospitality facility
High base salary and incentives
Managing Sales Activities and Functions as the leader of the property's sales department for properties with bookings over 300 peak rooms and significant local catering revenue
Worldwide luxury hotel
2020 Olmpic coming ! High Chance to grow business.
- Responsible for revenue generation from active and new business for a multiple platform sales opportunity to be represented to agencies and direct clients,
- Achieves results by developing relationship with management and staff within agency and client business.
Develop and present advertising related revenue generating opportunities for your clients within the travel & tourism sector.
Travel & Tourism
Senior Sales Manager Opportunity
Full responsibility for sales business, managing up to 8 direct reports and devise ways to impact and grow revenue.
Working closely with the Country Manager in Japan you will be exposed to APAC and Global decision making processes and new company initiatives.
Full responsibility to grow sales business, managing up to 8 direct reports
A Global premium hotel resorts provider
The Director of Sales and Marketing will act as the spearhead of the sales and marketing team and will focus on driving revenue, achieving sales targets and ensuring sales managers and representatives are meeting their targets.
Lead sales and marketing organisation driving revenue and expanding the team.
Leading provider of hospitality services across APAC.