As Assistant Brand Manager you will be responsible for planning and executing the marketing communication of the brand while working closely with other teams. You will be assigned to manage multiple projects at a time, and will be working with a diverse team in the international organization.
- Well-established company
- International environment
- Reporting to Senior Marketing Manager, part of a marketing team of 3 members (Consumer Marketing, PR and Shopper Marketing)
- The role will be responsible for developing, executing and optimizing marketing activities for Shoppers, lead in-store Sustainability initiatives using research and analysis providing by Japan research team.
- One of the biggest player a certain fruit market
- Flat organization, flexibility working environment with international team
A multinational tech company is looking for a brand specialist. The selected candidate will be accountable for identifying and fixing any issues, developing strategies to help improve sales, as well as improving customer satisfaction.
- Competitive salary
- Career Progression
In this position, they are looking for a graphic designer to help with the visuals for the business.
- Competitive salary and compensation with rapid career progression!
- Have the opportunity to work with a global team - all work from home!
The responsibility of a Marketing Manager for this brand will adjust, develop, and implement the global marketing strategy to fit the Japanese market. They will be accountable for being aware of what the customer's needs are as well as market trends, to execute a marketing strategy that will create more traffic and brand awareness in the region.
- Work for a Gaishi-kei fashion company
- Utilize English and Japanese
Alongside brand marketing, the role is responsible for leading the development of product strategy and plans based on the company strategy & business objectives.
- Chance to grow your career in one of the largest FMCG companies
- Strong manager support
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns within the agreed strategies to meet company and brand objectives.
- Assist Marketing Director in business planning, brand planning and business management.
- International Environment
- Good training availability
My company is looking to hire graphic designers for their well-established team. They are looking for candidates that have studied graphic designing and would like to pursue a career in a global company!
- Opportunity to work with a well known established company worldwide!
- Competitive salary and flat management!
To be in charge of creative development and production of projects that cover all the consumer shopper journey including print, online/digital assets, 3D fixtures and movie contents, to the specification and timescales defined.
- Inventive company
- flat structure
As a Senior Brand Manager your responsibility will be to execute the marketing strategy to achieve customer connection as well as the company's financial goals.
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Work in an international enviornment
- Manage End to End process (From Design to Print Management)
- Manage Design Agency and Print Management Agency as Partner
- Great chance to work in growing company
- Work with leaders in the market
- Priority on supporting Toys programs and Children books for one of the biggest food and beverages business globally
- Communicating with clients and liscensors (Doraemon, Disney characters...etc) and project management (contact report, internal and client WIP documents, status reports)
- Working with the some of the biggest names in Food and Beverage
- Creative role, dealing with Toys/ Children program creation