- - グローバルな環境
- - 在宅勤務制度あり
This is a business user facing role. You will lead a team of business analysts for front-to-back systems projects.
- Exciting front-of-back systems projects. User facing role
- International working environment
Drive business analysis in projects as well as strategic development and execution of process improvement and quality management. Also manage data governance framework, processes, and tools to accelerate data-driven business activities across the company.
- Have your employee needs prioritized
- Work in an environment with transparent communication
We are looking forward to having an experienced and motivated Business Analyst joining the team. Our client's Financial Service IT team is an international team working making an IT network with strong connection to regional and central counterparts within the organization.
- Be Part of an Established & Diverse Team!
- Build Your Career at a Top Tier Financial Services Company
We are looking for a business analyst who can provide a "IT-based management, business transformation, and business reform" to our fashion brand customers and help their management solve their problems.
- Excellent exposure to global project
- Great career path
Be part of a career defining Travel Insurance program. Take the lead in your role and develop your skillset across internal and external teams alike.
- Work with a diverse Team
- Attain Work-Life Balance and Earn Competitively
Supporting company growth initiatives (New Systems, Enhancements, Issue fixes) and deployment them across Japan, Asia, and Europe countries.
- No Age Restriction
- Urgent Hiring
Our client is looking for a motivated candidate for IT business analyst role for their E-commerce platforms. You will be working with the Marketing Team to integrate IT solutions for business operations.
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Bilingual working environment
Work with the business and development team in facilitating the migration of applications from our legacy system. In addition to interviewing stakeholders and gathering user requirements, we need you to be analytic and help the business make good technology decisions.
- Be part of a world renowned organization
- Take part in a global technical transformation
This is a highly critical fast-paced business-facing Business Analyst position at one of the top tier international financial firms.
- Challenge yourself to drive & deliver busines critical projects
- Front office user facing role. Dynamic international working environment
Subject matter expert - Financial payment systems
- Subject matter expert, Consulting, Project & Change Management - Payment system
- Be rewarded with attractive salary package. International team
As a system analyst you will be resposible responsible for needs investigation work, proposing solutions, collecting, analyzing, organizing, and continuously following needs.
- - Great Compensation Package, International Work Enviornment
- - Remote work okay, 20 Paid Annual leaves
You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- - 30 Days Paid Holiday, Free Lunches.
- - Flexible Working Hours, Remote Working.
Take the lead, collaborate with stakeholders and define a lucrative business path for all to follow. This is a chance to excel as a business analyst
- Work with the best in the industry!
- Enjoy stability and let your career grow!
The Engagement Manager will manage the client relationship for multiple clients during software implementation and/or underwriting services projects from planning stages to implementation and beyond. He/She will develop close relationships with both the company and client stakeholders.
- Take the lead, work across teams
- Earn a lucrative salary
Join a highly motivated and international team, responsible for the delivery of application implementation, upgrade and migration projects in Japan. Training provided.
- Drive software implementation projects & stake holder management
- Training Provided. International work environment
We are looking for a business analyst who can provide a "IT-based management, business transformation, and business reform" to clients in banking and insurance.
Responsibilities include: strategic planning to redefine the method to use IT technologies, including the introduction of the advanced technologies, to the incorporation of business requirements into AMS and large-scale DX promotion.
- Working for world leading IT consulting firm
- Very competitive salary. Fully bilingual work environment