- Sell the software (SDK - Software Development Kit) to the Japanese market through high-touch sales and direct sale (The current sales team has 2 people).
- Identify and enable channel partners including joint marketing activities and business planning to build and maintain business eco-system.
- A free workplace with small team in Japan and huge back-up team in Headquarter
- In charge of sales for HOT and easy-to-sell software product
- Develop new B2B Business including SIers, BTOs to sell Gaming Computers and Gaming Gears
- Manage & work closely with the B2B accounts and support them with product training
- You have strong passion for Gaming Gears, Computers and Streaming Equipments
- You want to work in a company with constant growth
We are looking for you - yes YOU!- the sales expert to lead our B2B business with your Go-to-market innovation and sales management experience. Joining as Head of B2B Sales team, you will be managing and developing enterprise sales organization, sharpening the Japan B2B strategy and expand enterprise account coverage as well as channel programs.
Product: Video solutions and ecosystem including computers, headsets, keyboards.
- Lead the sales direction for a very well-known computer brand in gaming industry
- Decent payment with salary up to 25,000,000 JPY salary and benfit
As HRGA, you will handle a wide range of HR functions, ensuring the effective support of employees and region-specific process improvement. You will serve as point of contact to team members and answer questions regarding the full life-cycle of employees.
- Work closely with the growth and integrity of an international business
- A company aiming to advance your personal development with that of the business
As HRGA, you will handle a wide range of HR functions, ensuring the effective support of employees and region-specific process improvement. You will serve as point of contact to team members and answer questions regarding employees' full life-cycle.
- Work closely with the growth and integrity of HR operations
- Multi-dimensional role
Our client, an organization provided AI solutions to e-commerce business that integrate with their supply chain, is looking for an L&D Specialist to strategize, plan and implement learning solutions and talent development strategies for the rest of the business.
- Become part of start-up team in Japan for an established UK organization
- Cutting-edge AI solutions provider that's looking to scale to 100+ people (2022)
As TA Specialist you will manage full recruitment cycle, actively partnering with internal and external stakeholders to recommend strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company. You will build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research, and participate in special recruiting initiatives.
- Be a founding member of a new TA Team of an established company
- Dynamic work style and innovative company
Working in their Heavy Vehicles & Off Roads team, in charge of managing all the existing clients such as: UD Trucks, Mitsubishi, Yanma, etc, to achieve the sales target.
- Global company with international working environment
- Stable business in Japan
As HRBP, you will be both a hands-on and strategic leader cultivating a strong performing culture, bringing creative and effective ideas and solutions to the organisation. You will participate and lead projects as an integral member of the HR community, continuously identify areas of improvement in HR processes.
- Shape and impact the growth of an innovating business
- Flexible working style, good leave system
- Will Manage the Customer Care team in Japan, including technical sales, field service, planning & administration for service & spare parts
- Work for multinational company!
- Promising career progression
In this position, you are responsible for planning and delivering promotional activities and monitoring the launches of the business.
- Completive salary and benefits!
- Remote working position with autonomy over marketing activities!
As HR Manager, you will be responsible for the full employee life-cycle of the company, acting as a key member of the local leadership team. You will be actively involved in shaping a high-performing organization and improving HR processes based on corporate values and local regulations.
- Key change agent of a global corporation in Japan
- Work from home and flex time
This L&D role is responsible for leading the strategy, design, delivery and evaluation for leadership development and foundational skill-building to support all levels of employees. This role will collaborate with business leaders to diagnose organizational capabilities and implement learning solutions that drive a high-performance workforce.
- Multi-dimensional L&D role
- Great promotion system
In this position, you will be in charge of all marketing and customer service activities for water testing business in Japan. You will establish the relationship with KOL and Japan Waterworks Association and lead new product launch campaigns or product development.
- S&P 500 companies with good brand awareness and top market share in Japan
- Rapid career to become Marketing Manager and work for APAC with English usage
You will be in charge of planning and executing regional marketing plans including lead and demand generation strategies, while analysing local competition, and coordinating relations with the local media.
- Opportunity to work for a Global market-leading company
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression opportunities
Our client is the world leader player in the supply of foundry consumables and solutions. They offer a wide range of products & services to meet the requirements of customers and to help them to reduce defects, improve casting quality and optimise production cost
- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales and management skills
- Identify target customers with high success potential
- Build relationships with multiple target customers to ensure a healthy pipeline of 3 to 5 years
- Work for the World no.1 Contract Logistics Provider
- Take care of a booming market in Japan
- Manage the Service Sales Division and be the go to for all clients in need of Technical Assistance and advice
- Be in charge of the whole Kansai area
- Join the Global Leader in Industrial Pumps
- Top Level company for compensations and benefits
You will be managing the day-to-day activities of the team. You will be also providing accurate business forecast with understanding the market and business trend.
- You will be managing a sales team for global leading company for photonics space
- You will be in charge of developig new business for the company