This position involves planning, organising and driving all matters related to HR functions within this renowned organisation. Working with the company's key external and internal stakeholders while reporting to and supporting the Vice President of HR, this is an exciting role for someone proactive and keen to drive change.
- Legendary company to work for
- Career growth opportunity with great benefits
In this exciting stand-alone role reporting to the recently appointed Sr. HRBP Director, you will have the chance to partner closely with the business from an HR perspective, including frequent engagement with local and global stakeholders.
- Exclusive opportunity in the market
- Opportunity to be promoted quickly
This position is responsible for developing, proposing and implementing policies and programs across various HR functions. This position supports different stakeholders in the company to provide advice and make recommendations regarding HR initiatives to further the strategic goals of the business.
- Make an impact in one of the most legendary luxury companies in the world
- Higher compensation than the industry-average
Lead the Japan HR team and partner with the business from an HR perspective.
- Flat environment
- Flexible working options
This strategic role will focus on building out people organisation, focusing on the employee life cycle, talent management as well as talent attraction. Within this role, responsibilities include advising on people issues, salary bench marking and change management.
- Chance to have a direct impact on the business in Japan
- renowned organzation that is in its growth stage
In this role you are responsible for the day to day development and execution of HR tasks for the corporate and retail side of the business. Responsibilities span across Performance Management, Talent Attraction, Learning & Development and Employee Relations, among others.
- Great benefits like flextime, WFH, free gym access and employee discounts
- Career growth path
-Act as an HRBP closely work with the HR manager
-Deal with the whole HR cycle
- Can work in a great location where you and your family would like to live
- Can use both Japanese and English and work in global environment
The successful candidate would be in charge of working with stakeholders in ensuring that HR systems, policies and processes are running smoothly and contributing to the overall well-being of all employees. This includes day to day HR tasks as well as HR planning and analysis.
- Open to junior HR professionals looking to develop their career
- Will work with senior leaders closely
Ensures to develop the HR strategies and review the Performance and Development system, Salary scale, and Grading system within three years
- 3 years limited contract, salary from 9 mil to 12 mil
- Working for NGO, Creating HR strategy
You will be in charge of the strengthening organizational development of the business unit you will be part of. This would include updating policies as well as providing advice to your stakeholders regarding all HR matters.
- Join a top Fortune 500 company in the IT industry
- Lots of opportunities for career progression as the company is still growing
This HRBP position is responsible for supporting business leaders to achieve the company's goals aligning the HR strategy with the direction of the business. This position works closely with members across other HR and business functions to deliver HR support to both management and employees.
- This is a newly created role
- Chance to manage people and develop your career
You act as a HR Business Partner and key member of our Management Team in Japan.
You attract and retain the best talent while driving cultural change and talent development programs.
- Can work in a global environment with good work-life balance
- Can enlarge your management skills by leading HR/GA team